Pima Medical Institute Dobson Rd. Mesascreamed at by director, lied to

For the amount of money you have to pay to go here, it is most definitly not worth it. I have had the hardest time with this school. They hired this new director (blake peart) for the rt program and he screams at students if you go to him with a complaint and will call u a liar and to get out of his office. Extremely unproffessional. One time I was up there making up and exam in this room they have next to his office... I could barely concentrate because I kept hearing giggles. When im done, I see the director and this new young teacher chasing each other around, giggling like they were flirting... So unprofessional!!! And students are up there all the time and could see this behavoir going on. Its ridiculous.
I have worked in customer service before I went here... And I always followed "the customer is alway right slogan". Ansd as students, we are their customers!!!... Paying 30k and that is how you are treated!!! Theres more but I will continue with a new complaint submission because there is so much> dont go here

• So
    Sonya McDonald Mar 15, 2012

Have went back and forth with the BBB and PMI which constantly lies to the BBB about my complaint. The BBB has been no help to me if you have gone another way and made your case please fill me in I would love the help. I feel if we get enough students together class action would be in mind just saying I know others.
    P.S. the above statement made by PMI is not true you can search the internet and find many complaints

• So
    Sonya McDonald Dec 10, 2011

I agree they do not address your complaints! make a complaint to bbb and attorney general.

• Pm
    PMI-Mesa Sep 24, 2011

Pima Medical Institute has a 40-year track record of changing students’ lives. We are committed to student success and take pride in employing high caliber faculty who are dedicated to our students. We regret this particular student feels this way, and encourage this individual to communicate directly with campus administration or seek appropriate channels as outlined in our student complaint and grievance policy. We have investigated this claim and have reports from multiple witnesses. We confidently stand behind our Program Director and faculty. We have the utmost trust and respect for the ethical character of these individuals and their standards for professionalism. We remain steadfast in our mission to improve the quality of people’s lives by providing the best value in medical career education.