Pictures on GoldLocket that they never sent and took my money

C Jan 23, 2021

This is the worst company ever. Just check out their horrible Better Business Bureau reviews. I ordered a locket and chain that they guaranteed to be delivered by Christmas. It was not. The tracking number for my order stated, "1. Your item has not shipped. 2. It is being shipped by another carrier, please contact us for details." So, I called and the lady on the phone said it will arrive at my post office on December 26. They gave me a new tracking number. It was not at my Milford, MI post office on December 26. According to this tracking number, it was in New Jersey where is sat for for 3 more days. Then Detroit, then Milford. After those tracking updates, it said it was delivered on December 30, at 1:32 PM to my mailbox. I watched the mail truck pull away and then I went to my LOCKED cluster mailbox. There is no mail at all. I go back to my house and check my porch to see if it was delivered there before the postal worker went to the mailboxes. I check all around my house and it's not there. I check my "USPS Informed Delivery Service" email and see that it says zero packages/mail were delivered that day. I contacted Pictures on Gold again and they told me that it was delivered. I said no it wasn't and the USPS service shows no package/mail being delivered. I forward them this email and show that it says zero mail, and they continue to say it was and then said to keep checking over the next few days. I said well you guaranteed it for Christmas and they said, the stupidest thing ever: "Our guarantee is based on the USPS guarantee, " and I explain that's not how guarantees work. So I wait and still no package or envelope. By this time I checked with the post office and I put a message on my subdivision Facebook page and still no one has seen this mysterious package/envelope. I checked the Pictures on Gold website and it says my package was not shipped until 1/1/21. I email and ask, "How could it be delivered on December 30 if it wasn't even shipped until January 1?" Florence from Pictures on Gold" emails and says, "It was an error and it was indeed shipped on December 20. " However, I go back and look at the tracking history, and it says that a shipping label was not created until December 21 so once again it cannot be shipped on the date they said. At this point they keep insisting that it must be stolen, and I need to fill out a police report. I explained that it could not have been stolen because it says it was delivered to a mailbox which is locked and obviously not tampered with unless it was the postal worker which I highly doubt. I ask them to explain what the packaging looks like (box or envelope) so I can put it in my police report that they insist that I file. Instead of giving me the information, Florence emails me and says they're waiting on my police report. Once again I say I am waiting to hear what the package looks like so I can provide accurate info in the report that they insist I file (Was it shipped in a box or an envelope?). Two days later she emails me with that info. I fill out the police report and feel very guilty that I am probably wasting a police officers time because the mailbox was not tampered with an anyway so it does not appear to be theft but perhaps they never sent it or it was delivered to the wrong location. I supply Florence from Pictures on Gold with the reference number and say that the police will give me an incident number after they review the report. A police officer calls me the next day with the incident number and says that this company probably gave me a phony tracking number. I tell the officer that I do not know what is going on, and all I know is that I have never seen the actual product that I ordered, have no proof it was created, or that it was delivered. If it it was delivered to the locked mailbox and stolen, the mailbox would be tampered with and I still am waiting. It has been over a month and it was guaranteed to be delivered within five days. The last message from them says I will have to pay the four dollars to have a printed police report because they will not just use incident number even though that is all they need.

Locket that they never sent and took my money