Pictures on Goldcustomer service and products from this company

My original order was placed October12, 2018. I ordered early as this was supposed to be for Christmas presents for family members. The order was for 2 pieces of fingerprint jewelry with a photo on the reverse side. These are items that were clearly advertised on their online site and in their brochure. One was to be sterling silver, the other, stainless steel. Again, both styles were advertised by the company as fingerprint jewelry they could produce. The sterling silver necklace was sent to me made of some type of mystery metal with a fingerprint drawn on. That one was eventually corrected. It took three failed attempt on the stainless steel pendant before I was informed that, despie what they advertise, stainless steel cannot be engraved and I would have to upgrade and pay extra for a sterling silver piece. That piece came back with an incorrect print and no picture. I have made five calls, spoken to three different people, left endless email messages and all for nothing. It is now a week from Christmas. The order was never completed. They still have the The nearly $300.00 I spent for this jewelry, not including the return shipping at my expense, and they have yet to refund my money for work not completed. They are incompetent, rude and use deceptive business practices to lure customers. D NOT do business with this company.