Pictures on GoldAppalling customer service

B

Pictures on gold do not deliver what they promise and when they don't their customer service is appalling! I was supposed to have an engraving on the front of the locket I orderd - it arrived with no engraving as I specially ordered. I was promised POG could meet my request but it did not happen and the engraving on the back of the locket is so small you need a magnifying glass to read it. Trying to rectify this has been terrible - in fact - it has been the worst customer service I have ever received in my life. Daniel who promised to look after my order and simply did not deliver is also the customer service person treating me with disdain. I have to chase any responses from him and when he does reply it is with stalling tactics in the hope I will just go away. Really disappointing as the locket itself is actually quite sweet. POG are not worth the effort. I've officially complained to NYC Consumer Affairs. Extremely disappointed.