Pick n Pay / no customer service
I put in a query to Pick n Pay Lemon Tree and still have not had a response from them. If this matter is not addressed, I will take it further. Below is the response from them and to date, nothing further.
Email was dated 14/03
Will chat to my butcher and get back to you
From: Tania Steyn - DSV [mailto:tania.[protected]@za.dsv.com]
Sent: 14 March 2019 09:51 AM
To: GP Family Newmarket Email
Subject: OUKRAAL GRILLER WORS
Good day Cindy/Jason
Please can somebody assist me with this product.
I would like to know what MEAT (75%) is used in this product - OUKRAAL GRILLER WORS
I purchased the product last night for consumption and it had a weird taste to it.
I just want to make sure it doesn't contain something that I don't eat.
I sent this to FREDDY HIRSCH and below is their reply to my mail;
It is important to note that Freddy Hirsch only supplies the dry ingredients and possibly the casings to the butchers to make up this sausage. The butcher/ retailer then makes the sausage you show in the pictures, over which we have no control.
You have to take the product to the butcher/ retail outlet where you purchased the product and complain, showing them the pictures you took.
They will then investigate their side, and contact us with the batch details should they feel that the spice or our casings were at fault.
We, unfortunately, cannot investigate any fault our side without batch and product code details used in the make up of this particular product as we produce tons of this product per month, sold to thousands of different stores.
We are disappointed that you had a bad experience with the product you purchased and I'm sure the store where you bought it would want to know the details of your dissatisfaction
Freddy Hirsch Group (Pty) Ltd.
Please note that I did not supply pictures of the product. I merely want to determine what meat was used for this product please.
DSV Road (Pty) Ltd
5A Combrink Street
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - boots and pants complaint
- Pick n Pay - complaint about poor service
- Pick 'n Pay - bad service 
- Pick N Pay Canal Walk - my shocking easter surprise at pick n pay canal walk 
- Pick n Pay - grilled chicken bought at pick n pay pioneer park newcastle