Pick n Paybliss double cream yoghurt 1kg

N

I bought a Bliss Double Cream Yoghurt 1kg at Pick n Pay Strand Street in Cape Town yesterday, it was marked down from R32.99 to R21.99 but when I got home I checked my slip, only to find out that I was charged R32.99 worse part of all is this yoghurt has expired when I opened it bad smell came out, I then checked the date written H Use By 21 April 17. I was in a hurry when I was doing my grocery hence I didn't check the expiry date because also I trust Pick n pay so much, I didn't know that they could sell rotten things to their customers.

Name: Ntombi Duma