Menu
PHMG
reviews

PHMG
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.3 15 reviews
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for PHMG has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PHMG. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Rate your recent experience
4:18 pm EDT

PHMG Harassing phone calls

I've had to leave 2 complaints on BBB for this company in hopes that they will stop calling us. We are a small family owned business and these people will not leave us alone. They lie and say they are customers of ours (even using our customers names), they say they are formal employees of ours, and they even faked an emergency once JUST to try to get in contact with the owner. We get a lot of cold calls but this is just disgusting.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PHMG PHMG has proven to be a great alternative to our old 'on-hold' messaging service

PHMG has proven to be a great alternative to our old 'on-hold' messaging service. The production of the messaging is phenomenal, offering a night and day difference in sound quality and great music options. The team helps us effortlessly update our scripts, assisting in writing and implementing new ideas to always keep our customer's "in-the-know" about specials we're running and upcoming events. The after-hours messaging is great, informing customers what our business hours are and re-directing them to our website rather than just sending them to a generic voicemail. Overall, we've been very pleased with PHMG. Jon Harrison is always prompt to respond and takes great care of us, going above and beyond to ensure we're getting the best possible service.

K. Koss
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Absolute pleasure working with PHMG and especially *** who helped make the transition so smooth. As someone with limited technical and computer skills, it was nice to have direction and a positive attitude from the front lines. Extremely happy with the results . Would recommend.

K. Doyle
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We are very happy with the PHMG's products we use.*** was a pleasure to work with while I was handling my company's marketing. Its delightful to work with a company that knows how to manage their accounts properly. Well done PHMG.

A. Willms
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We recently began working with PHMG to improve our brand image through their phone audio services. *** was our account manager and he was extremely responsive and kept us on track through the entire process. I would highly recommend PHMG for any company looking for high quality voice talent and unique music that complements their brand.

C. Rohan
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I think that if you are gonna sell a service to a company then you should be transparent. YOU should be clear that the contract will renew if not canceled, NOT say you should have read your contract. YOU should communicate with your client and there if there is an auto-renew then you should warn them it's auto-renew time, Not scam small businesses into paying for something they're not happy with. I have never dealt with a company like this and be aware that you will be stuck in a contract forever.

PHMG PHMG and my *** are amazing

PHMG and my *** are amazing. They work personally with each company to find the right message and music that suit their needs. The passive cross-selling from the on hold messages is exceptional. No one wants to be on hold but having an educational message about the business with nice background music makes the time on hold pleasant and seem shorter than holding in silence or with a constant beeping sound. I highly recommend working with PHMG for their professionalism and quality product. What is also nice is the transparency of their pricing and work product. You always get to review and approve scripts and preview musical options. You are never guessing what you are getting or paying for something you don't think you need.

E. Metz
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The staff at PHMG have been fantastic to work with. We have been impressed with how personable and professional they have consistently been and look forward to working with them for years to come! Thanks so much *** and ***! You guys are rockstars!

O. Lubowitz
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THESE PEOPLE.They got me into a 3 year deal at $400.00/month and when the 3 year contract was up and I wanted to cancel it they claimed it was just automatically renewed for another 3 years without my consent..When your contract is up, you can no longer use their audio. It's licensed.I NEED TO WARN EVERYONE THAT YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH THESE CRIMINALS FOR YEARS IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFULL AND CANCEL *** CONTRACT 42 DAYS BEFORE THE RENEWAL.

H
H
H. Kuhlman
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am very happy with their service. They are a good, reputable company!

R
R
R. Hilpert
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We have had the PHMG voice messaging technology on our system over the past 2 years. We are thrilled with their service and product. It's an impressive system designed to make our company look great. We would highly recommend these folks to anyone looking to add an element of professionalism to their image.

F
PHMG replied to this review.

PHMG DO NOT SIGN THEIR CONTRACT!

DO NOT SIGN THEIR CONTRACT! WORST COMPANY EVER, BAIT AND SWITCH! They do a 36 month contract (ok fine) but they will autorenew your contract and tell you there is nothing you can do about it other than pay the full amount up front for the 3 year term, to cancel. despite my MANY calls and emails (10 each) throughout our contract period, letting them know my intent and wishes to cancel at our contracts end, I was autorenewed for 3 MORE YEARS AND THEIR LEGAL TEAM HAS ADVISED THEY DO NOT CARE AND WILL NOT CANCEL, I AM BOUND TO 3 MORE YEARS AT OVER $300 PER MONTH, OVER $11,000. They were very communicative during the contract, EXCEPT IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS OF THE CONTRACT - WHICH IS THE CANCELLATION PERIOD. PHMG doesn't care about your business or the repercussions of their sneaky contract terms. Absolutely unethical. Disgusting.

Pete Maestrales
, US
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PHMG is a scam company. A class action lawsuit is in order.

E. Sporer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been very pleased with the products and services I have received from PHMG. We have been a client for a couple years, and I can't say enough great things about them. Our Account Manager always goes the extra mile to ensure we are taken care of and that we are happy with the solutions they offer. Although we are just a small business, the team at PHMG treats us like we are a Fortune 500 company. Our On-hold music is sharp, engaging, and gives our customers the peace of mind that they are calling a professional and well established service company. It really sets us a part from our competition.

C. Roberts
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The PHMG team has been nothing but great! Our company is extremely thrilled with the services they provide us. We've heard great feedback from our customers regarding our phone system. The people I've dealt with have been so helpful. We are looking forward to working with them for many years to come.

K. O'Connell
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PHMG has been great at accommodating our requests for themed/season script productions. *** and *** have always been very responsive through our email communications. The return time for script review and audio production is within 1-2 weeks and they're always open to my comments and considerations. The writing staff is great at producing professional and unique scripts. I'd recommend this service to anyone!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PHMG Stay away from this company!

Stay away from this company! Their lying salesman said and wrote on our contract that we could cancel at anytime in times of hardship. We are a small private business and would never have signed a 36 month contract unless we had some sort of guarantee like this in place. When we tried cancelling after Covid we were told we had to meet with a representative to cancel, I insisted that we did not need a meeting, only to cancel this contract. That is not how they do business, they like to meet with you and sell you into a longer contract. He could not understand that we were promised this in the beginning and had proof. He even suggested that we wrote this on the contract, even though the handwriting was the same as the handwriting on the contract. Conveniently the lying salesman in no longer with the company and cannot be contacted. It was shady from the beginning and we should have known to stay away then!

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PHMG Beware before you sign up with this company!

Beware before you sign up with this company! They demand a three-year contract, and I agreed to three years, no more than that. Now I am told I cannot cancel after I have fulfilled the contract term of three years (plus)! I am not sure where in the small print the contract says you will automatically renew for another three years if you don't give notice of cancellation 42 days prior to end of your three years. This information was never disclosed to me. The print is so small on the agreement I signed, I can't find this information there. There was never any communication prior to the three years expiration advising that there would automatically be another three years extension to the agreement. I am now trapped for another three years even though I don't need their services. The initial set up was a bit of a nightmare and now this. Warning: I would not do business with these people. They do not conduct business in a fair and ethical manner.

U
PHMG replied to this review.

PHMG Well. I pretty much won the sales experience lottery when I was paired up with *** (***) at PHMG

Well... I pretty much won the sales experience lottery when I was paired up with *** (***) at PHMG. From our first conversation on the phone, to the last email he sent me... sadly telling me that he'd be passing me over to my long term account manager. My experience with him has been nothing short of perfect. I'm literally blown away. Sock knocked off! I live and breathe sales and this guy... is SOMETHIN' ELSE!I'm a very outside the box business owner, who likes to push the limits, and *** took my crazy ideas and 10x'd them into overdrive and now I've literally got the coolest greeting and on-hold message on this particular planet playing at my business.Like how freaking cool & awesome is that? Think I'm jokin'? Haha! Think again! Call *** in ***, *** and listen for yourself!Oh, and ***, if you ever think of making a change... give me a call... I'd hire you in a second.

D

PHMG They are contract criminals

They are contract criminals ...I signed up with them for on hold service back in Feb 27,2019. I thought is was a one year contract that can be cancelled at anytime and i was walked into a 36 month contract that i was not able to cancel until February this year (2022). I called to cancel after i held good to my contract of 36 month forcefully and mt account manger told me that she will esclade the call to her manager. Their rude Senior Client Support Manager *** Fail calls me this morning to tell me i'm unable to cancel my contract again because as per the fine print on the back of the contract i would have needed to call 42 days prior to the last day of the contract which would have been the 27th of February *** for another three years of the obligation of $7596 ( the value of the three year contract). Be extremely careful!

PHMG This should be 0 stars

This should be 0 stars. We are blown away at how unprofessional and disorganized this company was and is to deal with. Went through many 'contacts' all saying they would be handling our account, only to have a new one shortly after. ALL making constant mistakes. There were HUGE issues with writing the text for our recordings and getting the information correct. We had to constantly rewrite, edit and manage this project from our end which is what they were hired to do. An example of an error they made, they said fish could walk on land...The entire company is a complete disaster, and the only time you get their full attention is when you try to cancel because of their lack of service and errors. Even when trying to cancel, you get bumped through multiple people trying to set up a meeting with someone else you've never heard of. They did not uphold their end of the contract in any way and I suggest you stay away from this grossly overpriced and terrible service.

PHMG replied to this review.

PHMG PMHG is an exceptional company to do business with

PMHG is an exceptional company to do business with. Our *** has been receiving services from them for many years and every encounter has been outstanding. Over the period of time in which we have been their client, I have communicated with several different account representatives, all of whom have been very helpful, knowledgeable, professional and always extremely friendly. However, our current Senior Account Manager, ***, far exceeds them all. He is an absolute delight and pleasure to work with. Not only is he expeditious, but *** has the patience of a saint! On numerous occasions I have submitted recording requests, only to have to change them, usually after they have already been produced. His demeanor is always incredibly upbeat, positive and supportive. If I wasnt aware of the fact that *** is a Senior Account Manager with PHMG, I would, without a doubt, think he was the President/CEO because thats how dedicated he is to the Company and his career. Thank you *** for all that you do for our Agency.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PHMG I guess we are not alone in the experience

I guess we are not alone in the experience. We also hired them on a three year term and have sent them several notices to cancel and non-renewal of services including in our finial month of service. While we did like the production and music the sales team clearly will do and say anything to get a sale including defrauding the prospect - basically nothing they told us is true. After we provided notice to cancel and non-renewal of service a sales *** Fail, called us trying to apologize and offering to try to make it up acknowledging that our term ended in a few weeks but wanted to try to fix the problems to get us to stay. We agreed to nothing during that call and yet their position is because we spoke this some how receded our notice to cancel and non-renewal of service? We also explained that under *** Law evergreen agreements are required to provide clear and reasonable notice sixty (60) days before an automatic renewal if greater than one (1) month, which they did not do, and attempting to claim that they do not have to follow *** law while operating in ***? In my opinion a completely deceptive and fraudulent business practice that should be shut down.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PHMG I echo the sentiment of the reviewer from October that PHMG deserves zero stars

I echo the sentiment of the reviewer from October that PHMG deserves zero stars. PHMG's business model is based on predatory contracting and implements it with stall tactics when confronted with cancellation requests. Read the standard contract which is printed in light grey font very carefully and you'll see that (1) there is a 42 day written notice for cancellation (2) the agreement auto-renews not at industry standard's month-to-month, but at 36 months at a time! When my firm provided cancellation notice, a "Client Support Manager" would not acknowledge the cancellation and instead offered repeatedly to discuss the relationship with a supervisor. When we firmly and relatedly declined, this representative turned to fear tactics with claims that we have to surrender all media immediately but still pay through another quarter of the year. A payout invoice was then presented to us by a "Credit Operations Executive" without providing the basis for computing the amount due. When pressed for details, this representative contradicted information given previously, and also provided dates that were inaccurate. My firm had the unfortunate experience with engaging PHMG media whereby they provided almost no value for years and banked on predatory contracting, cancellation payouts, and *** league tactics to milk their "customer". Buyer Beware!

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PHMG I've worked with PHMG across two different US companies in two distinct industries and have experienced the same successful results: the script

I've worked with PHMG across two different US companies in two distinct industries and have experienced the same successful results: the script tone and message are consistently en pointe, as are the background music and narrator voice. The PHMG salesforce and creatives are punctual and responsive.Before contracting PHMG, the salesman immediately addressed deliverables expectations, cost and cancellation policy. While it's true, the contracts are not easily cancellable, PHMG salesforce makes clients well aware of what they should expect for the duration of their contract before signing; in fact, the British sales representative I had the pleasure of working with at both US companies, went over this information three times at each company.PHMG Account Managers, in the current case, ***, are diligent about making contact each business quarter (at the very least) or on a pre-scheduled arrangement determined by conferencing with PHMG professionals to ensure that messaging remains relevant and effective. Account Managers, like ***, are also skilled listeners able to discern the nuances of client demands and proactively create solutions that positively differentiate one company from within an industry of many.What's more, PHMG employees are exceptionally well mannered and considerate, which makes them a joy to work with.PHMG on-hold marketing has been very effective when used in support of primary marketing efforts.

M

PHMG If I could leave no stars I would

If I could leave no stars I would. We hired this company a while back. It was great at first, but our systems changed and we couldn't use the service any longer. We tried to discuss options with them and they just dismissed us. So when the time came to cancel I tried to do so. However, I was 3 days past the cancellation date option and they told me I couldn't cancel. Then they had a person call to try to sell us on why we shouldn't cancel. I told them, you don't understand, we can't use the services any longer. So, they said they would have a manager call us back. The manager and the salesperson were on the phone hard-selling us on why not to leave. I was so frustrated because clearly, they aren't listening to us. So today I get an email from them stating if we want to cancel then we have to pay $17,244! WOW. We were only three days past the deadline, they can see we haven't used their services for over a year, and this is how they treat people? There are a ton of companies out there that provide these same services. Do your research. Had I done mine I wouldn't have chosen this company because their reviews are awful and I'm proof that they take advantage of people and provide terrible customer service. Every day I wonder at what point did we go from helping each other and providing good customer service to providing terrible customer service, taking advantage of people and being ok with not only losing one customer but the many that will read this review and walk away...

PHMG Since I signed the contract and our On Hold music was set-up

Since I signed the contract and our On Hold music was set-up. I never heard back from anyone from the company. They were always change reps who were suppose to handle my account. Never could get a hold of any when I need to make changes, so I went with another company and have continued to pay monthly to PHMG until my contract is up. Out the blue a rep from PHMG called to follow up after 2 years and I explained to her to please make not that I do not want to renew my contract next year. She passed it on to *** Fail and he contacted me asking why I wanted to cancel my contract. I told him that I do not want to cancel, I would like for you to make note that I will not be renew. I found another company that has better service and can quickly respond to our changes. He then started talk over me would not listen to what I was say and said PHMG would cancel my contract since I'm not using them. They take $429 out my business about every month. Never had any issues with paying them. If counting this month since payment will be deducted on the 30th, 9 month and 14 day, and I'm not coming up with the figure of $5,148. The have sent emails stating the same thing since April or May. I feel like I'm be harrassed. Why would they care if I'm not using their service when they continue to get paid on time every month. It's also funny how the is a long delay of them sending the email regarding full payment. But I do have to say this is the most interaction I have seen since sign on. I have filed this complaint also with the Attorney General. I hate the fact I have to give them at least one star, they don't deserve any.

PHMG Customer Reviews Overview

PHMG is a well-known provider of audio branding services, catering to businesses worldwide. Their services include custom audio productions, voiceovers, and music composition, with a focus on creating a unique brand identity for their clients. Here's a quick overview of what users are saying about PHMG, based on our research:

Positive reviews of PHMG highlight their professionalism, quality of work, and customer service. Many clients appreciate the promptness and responsiveness of their team, with several mentioning that they were able to get their audio projects completed in a timely manner. Users also rave about the expertise and creativity of PHMG's audio designers, who are able to deliver high-quality soundscapes that perfectly capture their brands' personalities.

Other positive points about PHMG that users appreciate include their attention to detail, reliability, and flexibility. Clients trust that they're getting top-notch audio branding services every time, with a focus on exceeding expectations and delivering results. Users also mention that PHMG is willing to work closely with them to ensure that their preferences and specifications are met, which has resulted in a high level of satisfaction across the board.

Overall, PHMG is highly regarded in the audio branding industry, with a strong reputation for delivering exceptional quality work and excellent customer service. Their ability to create custom audio productions that accurately reflect their clients' brands has earned them praise from businesses of all sizes, and we highly recommend their services to anyone looking to enhance their overall brand experience.

PHMG contacts