Pfizerfake stresstabs sold in one of the known drug stores in cebu city, philippines

I

I just bought fake Stresstabs multivitamins. I notice the difference of its packaged with the one I bought in another known drugstore. The expiration date that suppose to be put in each of its tablet package was not followed. If their is a way that I can show to you the product I bought for pfizer to verify and investigate if its really a fake one and provide legal actions. I was concerned with the effect of this multivitamins in our body I was not sure if it is safe to take or not. Please don't ignore my complaint because it is for public safety. Continue distribution of this fake drugs may cause damages on your name. Here is my contact number +63 [protected] for you to check the product and please let me know where to submit this complaint.

fake stresstabs sold in one of the known drug stores in cebu city, philippines