PetSmartpet grooming

K Nov 12, 2018

On Monday, November 12, 2018 I got online and made an appointment for my dog to get a bath, furminator treatment and nails clipped for 2:30Pm same day. When I got to the store I was informed that the person who does bathes had called off today. They could still get my dog in but it would take 4 hours. My dog is 13 years old and that is not an option. The fact that appointments weren't checked that morning and that I wasn't called to reschedule before loading up my old dog to me is unacceptable. This is very bad customer service. Unfortunately this is not the first time I have had issues with this salon. They cancelled another appointment on me while I was standing in the lobby there a few months ago with my other dog. I have found a different groomer for him as he needs groomed every 6 to 8 weeks. My old guy today simply needed a bath and a good brushing.. 4 hours really???? Very disappointing. My dogs both currently eat Authority brand food. After today's experience.. I will be finding another brand of food for them and Petsmart has seen the last of my money.