PetSmartkayla former groomer

I booked an appointment to have my yorkie by the name of mosha groomed on june 16th, 2017 around 1:50pm. The petsmart location is in hamilton, Ohio on Princeton rd. I dropped my dog off and returned 15 minutes. As inwas sitting outside the grooming area I overlooked how Kayla, a former employee shook my dogs head while holding it in place and yelled STOP. I never said anything to her because I want my idenity to remain anonymous. I was very upset and thought that Petsmart as a well represented supply dog store and grooming place will give it its all to serve the customers well and respectfully.