Petronas Gas Stationworst worker's performance

M

I would like to make a complaint about the worker at gas station of petronas lebuh amj cheng

The address is lot pt 8414 hm (m) 38, mukim cheng, daerah melaka tengah 75250 melaka melaka, malaysia.

Worker - Male
Aged - 40's
* Does not wear a spectacle * Does not have mustache * Has a big tummy

I was a female, and i don't mind a male worker came for me to help me to fill oil.

BUT, what is bothering me is that one of the male worker aged around 40's (Malay worker), would come to help and in the meantime, he would asked questions such as "Have you married?", "Do you have boyfriend?", "It is such wasted you have boyfriend", "Can I be your boyfriend?".

This does not only happened to me, yet I witness that he did it to other females. I have been ignoring the male worker many times, BUT he refused and keep on asking me the same questions.

This thing have been bothering and disturbing to me as every week, since 2017 that I have change from other petrol services to PETRONAS, I would go to the gas station Petronas Lebuh AMJ CHENG to fill my petrol as it was the closest to my hometown.

I truly hope PETRONAS parties or the manager of Petronas Lebuh AMJ CHENG could make sure that this things does not happen anymore in future.

A million thanks to everyone. I hope to get good news from all of you. THANK YOU

worst worker's performance

RESOLVED

it is solved by the Petronas staff