PetAmberAlert.com Logo

PetAmberAlert.com

Having problems with PetAmberAlert.com?

PetAmberAlert.com Customer Service Contacts

67 West Street
Brooklyn, New York
Additional Email Address
[email protected]

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PetAmberAlert.com Customer Service. Initial PetAmberAlert.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PetAmberAlert.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PetAmberAlert.com. Discuss the issues you have had with PetAmberAlert.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

PetAmberAlert.com — money for nothing

Do not pay these frauds! After using another facebook site that did what they said for the price I got a...

Pet Amber AlertScam

When my cat got out and was lost, i signed up and paid via paypal. Once i paid, nothing happened! I called and eventually got a hold of someone who said it would take a few days for someone to review the "case" before they would do anything to find my cat. I said by then i would have found my cat or he would be gone for good. I was told i would get my money back, since nothing was done. I never gor my money, an alert did not go out and when i disputed via paypal, they claimed i did receive their service. Fortunatly, i found my cat- no thanks to them.

PetAmberAlert.comI think it is a scam

I had found a dog on 10/2/10 I found the pet amber alert website and called the number listed under a picture of the dog that looked like the one I found.I called them on 10/19 No one has returned my calls. I think it is a scam. I feel sorry for the clients who gave the company money for their services. How many pets are returned to their owners? They don't even follow up on calls of sightings.

• Ka
        KateJ Jan 26, 2013

They charge way too much for robo-calls and non of my neighbors said they had been called. Who has a land line anymore? They charge a lot extra to cover vets and businesses. Overpriced sketchy SCAM that does very little to help and their lost pet tips are practically useless. Dumb and reads like an Ad