California Pet Pharmacy Logo

California Pet Pharmacy

Having problems with California Pet Pharmacy?

+1 877 554 4797 (Customer Service)
+1 800 777 3879 (Pharmacy Contact)
3157 Corporate Place
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with California Pet Pharmacy.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 28, 2018

California Pet Pharmacy — customer service

I placed an online order on Tuesday 9/25 @1:30pm for 2 medications for my dog (Galliprant and Vetmedin). I...

California Pet PharmacyNever again

I ordered some meds for my dog and paid for an expedited shipping as I desperately needed them. However, it's been a week and I heard nothing from them at all. Called them several times (their phone ending with 4797). They said that the delivery was delayed. Of course, I wasn't ok with this answer and asked her to cancel it, she said it was impossible to do. Why? She didn't say why.
I ordered the same meds from a different place where I can track my order and I am sure they will arrive very soon. Speaking of California Pet Pharmacy... Well, I will not return the meds if they arrive, but will also never deal with this company again.

California Pet PharmacyWill never use them again

Needless to say, it wasn't my first order from them, I just didn't know it was the last one. I placed an order consisted of 3 items for my cat. It didn't arrive within 2 weeks and I started to worry. I contacted them and they said that everything is ok, my order will arrive soon, maybe even this week. No, nothing had arrived. I phoned them again and heard exactly the same.
    The person on the other side of the line was nervous and irritated by my questions. I wonder how would he feel if the same happened to him. However, he didn't help me much and I requested to refund my money. They finally did.
    The problem is that their CS has no information at all. They make fake promises. And finally, the company that doesn;t stand behind its service. A sad story.

California Pet Pharmacy — expedited shipping charges not refunded

Order # 668614 Date: May 7 order placed; May 8 order acknowledged; May 12 notice received from the Post...

California Pet Pharmacy — unethical behavior, refusal to give me an acceptable solution and poor communication

I ordered a heart medication critical to my dog's health. California Pet Pharmacy charged my card and let me...

California Pet PharmacyWhere is my order??

Where is my order? I made my order and purchased some meds for my cat from California Pet Pharmacy over a month ago and received nothing yet.
      When I tried to get in touch with customer service they ignored me and did not help at all! I need the meds as soon as possible or at least I want them to refund me!
      I would not recommend California Pet Pharmacy to anyone, these people are scammers and cheaters, there is absolutely no customer service! Avoid at all costs!

California Pet PharmacyProfender

California Pet Pharmacy is by far the worst company I have ever had to deal with.
        I ordered a medication that was sent to me in a closed sealed plastic vial that acted as an oven and totally subjected the medication to extreme high temperatures rendering the medication defective. They did not want to issue me a refund blaming me for the high temperatures when they are the ones that chose to mail the medication in such a ridiculous, dumb manner. I have been back and forth with them with no results. I threatened them with contacting the B.B.B and leaving negative reviews online and they don't care one way or the other. They need to get out of business. Incident happened Sept 19, 2016

• Ca
            Cath555555 Sep 26, 2016

California Pet PharmacyWrong order

Ordered some pills for my cat and received the wrong ones. When I contacted California Pet Pharmacy customer service they said that I can send the incorrect ones back and they'll give a replacement.
          I paid some extra for the return shipping. Later customer service told me that they did not have the pills I needed in stock and I asked for a refund. They said ok but refund was never received. All I get from them is empty promises. Clowns.

California Pet PharmacyCustomer service is pathetic!

I made a big order and received only half of it. When I found out that many things were missing I immediately contacted California Pet Pharmacy customer service and they refuse to do anything about my issues. They claimed I was a liar and literally called me a scammer!
            I even sent them pictures and they still did not believe me. They refused to communicate with me and stopped replying to my messages. I also tried to call but when I did they just hung up!!
            This company is pathetic! These people are real thieves and I hope their business will shut down in the near future!! Scammers stole my money!

California Pet Pharmacy — Delivery / Customer Service

I paid extra for expedited shipping to get my doggies medicine faster. It took over 3 weeks to get it to me...

California Pet Pharmacy — Out and out lied to, dog in pain

Cheap prices got me in, lack of fulfillment and broken promises on order #1 will keep me from...

Californiapetpharmacy.comLate delivery, fault order and no refund

I purchased medicine for my dog from the website www.californiapetpharmacy.com. I wasn’t satisfied with their services, because I paid for the fast shipping, but they sent it only after 3 days after I placed the order. Also I ordered 10 ml bottle, but they provided 3ml. They didn’t provide any solutions, and I asked for money. But they refused and started to ignore me. Please leave comments and share your views about this website. Thanks.

• Ta
                  Tamizgone May 03, 2012

I ordered a critical prescription for my cat with cancer. I was told it would ship the same day. A week later when it hadn't arrived, I called them and they didn't even have it in stock; it was on back-order and no one even bothered to call me. Not only that, they quoted me one price and charged another on my credit card. This IS the truth. I would definitely go anywhere else!

• Ri
                  Rikuette Jan 02, 2013

Specifically ordered RX in original bottle. Received loose count RX. This is the second time this has happened. Will never do business with this company again. They can't get orders straight.

• St
                  stauntmaster Nov 28, 2014

Their lower prices encouraged me to try them in the first place but I was completely disappointed with their lack of responsibility and poor customer service. I will never again do any kind of business will them and do not recommend them to anyone, based on my sad previous experience with them.

I bought my dog's heart worm prevention pill from California Pet Pharmacy but did not hear back from them about the shipment of my order for several days. I had to call them a few times in order to make them follow up with my vet to get the prescription verification and ship the product. When they finally did these steps, I was told that I will receive the product in a few days.

However, a few days later, I was told that the date on their current pills will be expired before I have enough time to use them. They told me that they will receive a new batch of pills next week and can send me then. I agreed but did not hear back from them for the next 2 weeks after that. I had to call them again and a rude customer service told me that they only have the previous batch of pills with the expiration date earlier than the time I can consume them all. I asked them to adjust the number of pills based on the expiration date in a way that I will have enough time to consume them all. To my surprise, they added extra shipping/handling cost to my invoice in order to send me the pills. At this time, my dog was a month late on his pills and I only wanted to get hand on the pills. So, I agreed to get the pills and pay for the additional shipping/handling cost.

Based on my experience, they have rude customer service, poor follow up on your order, and lack of responsibility that creates a horrible experience. I will never ever buy any product from them and do not recommend them at all.

Californiapetpharmacy.comThey didn't deliver order on time

My dog was injured and the veterinarian subscribed some medicine for the dog. I ordered it from the website www.californiapetpharmacy.com and paid for fast shipping. It was mentioned that they would provide it on the next day, but I received nothing. I called them and told to deliver it faster or return money, and they promised to deliver it at that day. Again nothing, and the seller only promised and blah-blah. They screwed up. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Californiapetpharmacy.comCustomer service is a joke

First, let me say that their prices seem more than fair. That is the only positive thing I will say. I placed an order and after 6 days of waiting I decided to go look at my order on their site to see what was going on. I had not heard anything from them since placing the order so I was under the assumption that all was good. Go to the site, order cancelled. When I contacted them about it all they told me to do was refer to the first email they had sent me saying ~thanks for ordering blah blah blah, processing your order now blah blah~ so I emailed them back saying that they didn't answer my question at all by referring me to the first worthless email. after that, they decided to actually give me some real info in saying that they do no ship to my state. the only advice they had for me was to change my shipping address to a state that they ship to.. are you kidding me with this crap? so not only did my order get cancelled, but they didn't even inform me about it so I was left sitting there waiting for nothing. Customer service is a joke.. Do no recommend.

Californiapetpharmacy.comThey do not treasure their customers

I received an order from them and it was incomplete. I immediately called to report I was missing 3 out of 12 items. The packaging employee was not in and they said they would call me back next day. I called them the next day and was told the employee claims the order was complete. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she repeated the same, and said my only recourse was to dispute it with my credit card company. This was an order for two prescription drugs which were packaged. The pro-biotic, which can be purchased on the internet without a prescription, was missing. My total order was over $300. The three missing items were less than 10% of the total order. It was not even the most expensive item in my order! No credit with them was offered or to reship. There are many other reputable pet pharmacies on the internet that offer the same products. Even if I have to pay a few pennies more I will NEVER use this company again. Beware: They do not treasure their customers.

Californiapetpharmacy.comThey can't get the job done and leave you in total silence

Stay Away! There are plenty of sites that can actually follow-through on a sale.
                      I have spent sooooo much time chasing and wondering what is going on
                      First it was my vet's fault then it was my Internet provider...definitely not their issues - they tell you all about their procedures, which is nice, except they can't deliver product.
                      The day I called was miraculously the day they found the paperwork. Huh?
                      They can't get the job done and leave you in total silence
                      GO ELSEWHERE!
                      Use This site just once to see for yourself!
                      They are inadequate
                      Use this once and you'll see for yourself!

• Sh
                          Sharoca Aug 28, 2018

Ordered 1/23 paid for quicker delivery 1/31 still note on USPS it is indefinitely delayed. Customer service says no returns. No returns and no meds. My poor pet. Never again! After I placed the order I was contacted over 3 days to clarify vet, and quantities that were clearly imputed on site order. No help other than to say "sorry"

• Ru
                          rublesmom Nov 13, 2018

I've used this pharmacy before but they are now horrible with contacting the veterinarian and then timing of delivery. I DO NOT RECOMMEND! Also takes FOREVER (20+ minutes!) to get customer service on the phone.

• Cl
                          clicks1969 Jul 19, 2019

Thank you guys for posting, I was tiring to decide whether to do any business with them, it would look like I would only have to move on any way to someone who would send the meds ..& be out the money