Menu
Buckeye Dog Hauling Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Buckeye Dog Hauling
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 1 Review

Buckeye Dog Hauling Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Buckeye Dog Hauling's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Buckeye Dog Hauling and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Buckeye Dog Hauling. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
F
8:32 am EDT

Buckeye Dog Hauling Rude, left client with no transport

Mary Ann and Joe, of Buckeye Dog Hauling are two of the rudest people in a public service profession.
They do not return messages left for them, they are rude on the phone and expect you to live by their
schedule. Even after agreeing to a pick-up date for the animal, they will change the date and time two or
three times and expect you to make the most of it.
I allowed one of my dogs to be shipped by them, after this type of service. Everybody can have a bad day
and deserves a second chance. However, when the same type of service was given again, No, never again.

Read full review of Buckeye Dog Hauling and 2 comments

Hide full review
2 comments
Bob Fleury
North Stonington, US
Sep 18, 2014 8:13 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have dealt with Buckeye and May Ann several times and have nothing but praise for the service they provide. We have been involved with breeding dogs for over thirty years and feel we have the ability to recognize the people who do it right. We would highly recommend anyone shipping a dog to use the services of Buckeye.
Bob Fleury

Buckeye Dog
Circleville, US
Apr 10, 2012 10:45 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Charles you are the worst example of a kennel owner I have dealt with in 10 years of transporting dogs. I phoned you days ahead and said when I would be there and no time I requested was acceptable. The time of day can vary because of traffic, construction, other unexpected delays. We always call and update the time of day as we get closer and I did this with you. My driver Joe phoned you several days early, he did identify himself and you were so rude with him he would not go to your location. I told the buyer of the puppy I would go, I was not sending Joe. Then you left me about a 4 minute rambling voice mail saying you would destroy my business. I spoke with another Lab breeder I have dealt with for several years and this breeder said you had acted the same way with a couple other persons to the point you had one lady in tears. You are not a police officer anymore that can intimiate people so you need to take a good look at your attitude and make some changes. The only thing good I can say about you is that Sam is a nice dog. Oh, by the way, you gave me Sam to deliver, never mentioned he had been nutered, never said you forgot to take his stitches out. Pay better attention to what you are doing next time

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Buckeye Dog Hauling contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Buckeye Dog Hauling?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Buckeye Dog Hauling Customer Service. Initial Buckeye Dog Hauling complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Buckeye Dog Hauling above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Buckeye Dog Hauling. Discuss the issues you have had with Buckeye Dog Hauling and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.