Prestigious Pets Logo

Prestigious Pets

Having problems with Prestigious Pets?

Prestigious Pets reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 19, 2016. The latest review Dog Walking was posted on Feb 19, 2016. Prestigious Pets has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Prestigious Pets has resolved 0 complaints.

Prestigious Pets Customer Service Contacts

3839 McKinney Ave.
Suite 155-724

Dallas, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Prestigious Pets Customer Service. Initial Prestigious Pets complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Prestigious Pets above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Prestigious Pets. Discuss the issues you have had with Prestigious Pets and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Prestigious Pets Complaints & Reviews

Prestigious PetsDog Walking

Phone [protected]

I hired Prestigious Pets to walk my dog when I was away for the weekend. I do not recommend them at all. I am very disappointed with them and believe they are a bunch of scammers. They are very much overpriced and, dishonestly, will tag on extra fees to rip you off.

They charged me $40 dollars to drive to my house which is ten minutes from their offices. They charge another $30 dollars to walk my dog for ten minutes. They purposely took my house keys back to their offices and charged me another $30 dollars to retrieve them. They also charge $20 dollars to feed my dog with my own dog food from my cabinet. I can't see paying them $120 dollars just to walk my dog for TEN MINUTES then pour some food into my dog's tray. They job is finished in no more then fifteen minutes.

My total bill was $ 420 dollars (with taxes) just to walk my dog twice a day for two days. This was such a rip off. What gets me truly mad is the fact that they unethically sneak in add-on fees to boost their final bill.

Dog Walking

• Ka
      Karin Cares Feb 20, 2016

Kalle Gregory is the owner and the "only" dog walker. Kalle uses a virtual office making people believe that she is running a big company. In actuality, Kalle Gergory is a one person show. She's a phony. Ask Kalle about the customer that hired her to feed her cat for 2 week. Kalle was paid $180 upfront and she never fed this customer's cat. The cat starved to death. Yes, next time anyone wants to hire Prestigious Pets Dallas please ask Kalle why she failed to feed this customer's cat. Ask Kalle why she never went the this person's house. She took the money and never kept her end of the deal.
      Kalle is a con artist. Before you hire Kalle please ask her how she murdered a customer's cat. Then find yourself another dog walker. If you don't believe me you can ask Kalle yourself. Do not trust Prestigious Pets Dallas. Your pet's life is at stake.

• El
      elisabeth777 Feb 20, 2016

Company requires all customers to sign a 'non-disparagement' clause before rendering service. Therefore, you cannot get an honest opinion of the company from any public forum.

• Sh
      Shirley Wasn't Born Yesterday Feb 19, 2016

Phone [protected]

They charged me $40 dollars to drive to my house which is ten minutes from their offices. They charge another $30 dollars to walk my dog for ten minutes. They purposely took my house keys back to their offices and charged me another $30 dollars to retrieve them. They also charge $20 dollars to feed my dog with my own dog food from my cabinet. I can't see paying them $120 dollars just to walk my dog for TEN MINUTES then pour some food into my dog's tray. Their job is finished in no more then fifteen minutes.

• Sh
      Shirley Wasn't Born Yesterday Feb 19, 2016

Phone [protected]

They charged me $40 dollars to drive to my house which is ten minutes from their offices. They charge another $30 dollars to walk my dog for ten minutes. They purposely took my house keys back to their offices and charged me another $30 dollars to retrieve them. They also charge $20 dollars to feed my dog with my own dog food from my cabinet. I can't see paying them $120 dollars just to walk my dog for TEN MINUTES then pour some food into my dog's tray. THEIR job is finished in no more then fifteen minutes.