Having problems with Perth Airport?

Perth Airport Customer Service Contacts

2 George Wiencke Dr, Perth WA
Perth, Western Australia
Australia - 6105

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Perth Airport Customer Service. Initial Perth Airport complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Perth Airport above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Perth Airport. Discuss the issues you have had with Perth Airport and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Perth AirportParking fees

Dropped off my guest yesterday at terminal 2. She had 5 bags so needed a trolley. Trolley dispenser out of service with sign posted over the control panel. No alternatives. My guest then went looking for 15 min inside the terminal to find a trolley. I could not leave the car as this is prohibited in the drop off area. She finally found one and I then drove off only to find I had to pay $6 due to delay - caused by your non functioning trolley dispenser. This is very poor treatment of customers

Oct 21, 2020

Perth Airport — Fees

On wednesday 21st oct 2020 I went to drop my daughter of at terminal 2, she was booked to fly to brisbane. I...

Perth AirportOpodo booking engine booked flights through singapore airport when there was a two week quarantine in place.

I booked a flight to return home to Perth through Opodo from Dublin to Perth. I am stranded in Ireland as I was refused boarding by Singapore airlines. they stated that I should not have been sold the ticked as even transit passengers had to be quarantined. hi,
    0n 13/04/20/20 I was denied boarding to a Singapore Airlines flight from London Heathrow after flying in from Dublin. my flight was booked through Opodo from Dublin Ireland to Perth Australia Opodo still booked my flight whilst knowing there was no transit through Singapore directly. I had to pay to return to Ireland on another flight.
    flight details are as followsOpodo booking reference [protected]
    Dublin to Perth
    airline booking references
    MC3A7C
    AND
    T413UY
    my email address for the booking is:-
    [protected]@gmail.com
    telephone number:- [protected]
    best regards
    Robert Doherty

Perth Airportcustom officer andrew

My cousin family arrived to perth 21.12.19 and she declared everythings but the family got treatment from perth custom officer is very poorly. I had been living here for 30 years an Australian whom shock to heard how they got treated. As family come to perth for holiday to see family here, custom officer should welcoming. My cousin's come here and declared every thing she supposed to which she does but still custom officer Andrew ( tall fella with bald head) threatened the family and fine them $ 840 . Not very happy at all, not talking about fine but how disrespect the treatment he did. I'm sure this is not acceptable.