Perrys Vauxhall, Doncasterrecalled repairs

Had 2 visits to Perrys in the last couple of years. Latest one last week when I called in on the way to work as my battery light had come on, suspecting either an alternator or battery fault. I specifically told the service rep I was in a hurry and wanted a diagnosis and would book the car in at a later date. The rep mentioned my car had a handbrake recall and they would do this on the day for me. I explained I didn't have time and that too could be done at a later appointment. I had to wait an hour and a half, I thought to test the battery and alternator, however they hadn't touched that but simply did the handbrake recall, clearly as they are paid by Vauxhall for it. I t put me very late for work and the same fault remained. They quoted me £616 to change the alternator because it was a 'genuine' part. I had it done for £250 with the same genuine part. Prior to this I wanted a price to swap my carand they refused constantly asking 'how much can you afford to pay each month?', I tried explaining I would make a decision about how to finance the car after I had a price considering paying cash or visa etc., they sent me away without a quote stating they couldn't do anything for me unless I told them how much per month I could pay! They have done this twice to me in the last 2 years, needless to say I have never bought anything from them. Their service is terrible, all the care about is how much money they can squeese out of any sucker who walks in. Customer service is none existent!