The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Perodua Showroom Bangsar — Salesman gave false information
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am complaining about the treatment received from a certain Perodua Salesman, and also the false information he has given. On the 27th/12/2008, I have met Eric Ng @ Gary, the salesman, and inquired about his advertisement of Year End Sales 2008 Perodua Cars, advertised in The Star Online. He guaranteed that there's extra gifts if I purchase a 2008 Viva car and we discussed together what the extra gifts would be (free tinting, sand blasting, steering lock, etc). I paid my downpayment on the 29th/December/2008 and signed the agreement on that same day.
I then only received my car on the 26th/January/2009 which was colleced by my partner as I was away at my hometown due to emergency reasons therefore I was unable to check if the extra gifts where there together with the car. As I arrived back to KL, I tried to organise with Eric a date which I can collect my extra gifts. However, his excuses were that he's busy with the F1 exhibition or that he's in Putrajaya with the immigration. So, I suggested him to leave the things with his collegues in the showroom, however receive no response from him as if he was trying to ignore me!
I am very disappointed as he is now totally ignoring my calls and my messages and I am left with no choice but to barge into his office this coming weekend!! It has been 3months and it is more than enough to get a steering lock, touch n go and also the commission he promised to give to a friend who recommended this showroom. I am well aware that salesman get commissions from selling the company's product but in this case, the salesman lied to me as long as he can sale the product and I am not just going to sit knowing that this man gave me false information.
Please let me know what I can do to solve this problem and to let no one else experience the same thing.
SALESMAN'S NAME: ERIC NG @ GARY
CONTACT NUMBER: [protected]
COMPANY NAME: ZAMAHAN SDN BHD
SHOWROOM CONTACT NUM: [protected]
Pls contact me at [protected]
More Perodua Showroom Bangsar Complaints & Reviews
- Perodua Auto Wangi Service Centre, Penang - Lying to customers and giving wrong information
- Perodua Service Ctr - Unable to Service Without Booking
- Perodua myvi - The uncertain delivery of new Myvi and was not entitle for the RM 5000 scrapping voucher
- Perodua Alza - Service
- Perodua Sales Sdn Bhd, Taman Prima Saujana, Kajang - Unfulfill Promises
- Perodua Alza - Horrible repair work.
- Perodua Car - Cheating booking fee
- Perodua 1.3 MyVi Auto Premium - Saleswoman gave false info and poor after sales services
- The dealership : Perodua Kulai - perodua 1.5 myvi
- Perodua myvi - Long wait for replacement