Penske Corporation / one of your truck drivers tried to run me off the interstate I had a 17 month old in my truck, it was intentional.
I was driving on the Pennyrile Parkway in Henderson KY 5-13-19 around 5pm, I was driving the posted speed limit 55 mph. There was a car to his left, he was speeding and got on my bumper blew his horn, I ignored him, the car to the left of him sped up, I thought he was going around me, instead he got beside me and came over on me, he forced me off the road. I got back on the road sped up to him, he was swerving to keep me from getting beside him, I took out my phone and took pictures of his trailer. number P5170120, my exit was next as I was exiting I took a picture of his arm on his horn, there was a sign saying Ryder on the passager side door, It was too blurry to read the rest of the sign. This man is a menace on the road! He needed to slow down instead he chose to drive recklessly trying to intimidate myself as well as other cars driving on this road! You should be ashamed to hire dangerous drivers!! What do you plan to do about this idiot? I don't have the cords to enable me to download the pictures, however if you text me I will send them to you. [protected]
Regards, Rolanda Logston
More Penske Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Penske Truck Rental - extra charges rip off! 
- Penske Truck Rental - terrible driver 
- Penske Truck Rental - worst experience ever!
- Penske Truck Rental - bad customer service 
- Penske Truck Rental - horrible customer service, bad product 
- Penske Honda - Ontario, California - honda grossly lied about mileage 
- Penske Corporation - unit #597938
- Penske Truck Rental - deposit not yet received after 2 months!
- Penske Truck Rental - bad service 
- Penske Truck Rental - unsanitary truck