Pearle Visionlack of service; forcing people to buy what is not needed

K

I have been purchasing glasses at Pearle Vision for nearly 20 years. My latest pair of single vision glasses are less than a year old. Due to needed surgery on ONE eye, I need the lens for that eye to be changed...updated to a new prescription. The other eye is exactly the same. I went to my usual store and was told I would have to buy a pair of lenses as Pearle does not make only one. I reminded her, the very woman who ordered a single lense for my prior glasses, that she had done so. No matter..I would have to buy two lenses, a new pair of glasses, or go elsewhere. Guess what I did! I WILL NEVER BE BACK. I will have to buy new glasses and it won't be at Pearle. I wonder if they even give a damn.