Menu
PDFFiller
reviews & complaints

PDFFiller
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

361 complaints
212 resolved 149 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by PDFFiller customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PDFFiller. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
5:47 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello, I was charged $96 on 1/17/22 despite me not signing up for this service. I did not authorize this charge.

2:13 pm EST

PDFFiller - Unauthorized debit card charge

I signed up for basic on or about 11/20/21 at @$20.00 I woke up this morning to 40.00 pending on my debit card. (6415) I want my $40.00 returned and I want to cancel my account and stop any more funds debited from my account. I do not understand how this happened without my permission. I cannot afford $40.00 a month for this service, although it is a good service. That is why I chose basic, I would not be using it that much.
Thank you!

Desired outcome: Return my $40.00 and cancel my account please.

10:55 pm EST

PDFFiller - Random charge

Woke up to my bank account declining my shopping today because some random pdf website saw fit to steal £70 for no reason.

I want my money back and I want it back now. I haven't used your crappy service since August.

Why can a random site like yours sting my account for $96 out of no where without any warning or reason? That's a lot of money and I've had to reach out to family members so my partner and I can keep the heat and electric on this week because of you.

Furious.

Desired outcome: My money back

5:10 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

You guystook my money i have never once oked this it was 96 dollars and i have bills to pay i need my money back asap its not right and i don't appreciate this happening, i dont wish to sign up at all i need results i need my money back immediately

C
5:45 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

You guys just withdrew $100 from my bank account and I don't even have an account with you?

B
3:06 am EST

PDFFiller - Monthly payments without announcement

i just noticed after 6 months, I've been getting charged by this company 20 dollars per month, without using their services. Their emails are marked as spam, so nobody can notice they are paying until it's too late! Beware of this company, and better check the spam folder if you sometime used their services, as they can continue to charge you without you knowing it!

N
2:43 pm EST

PDFFiller - Subscription charge

Hi There!
I was charged $96 for a PDFILLER subscription that I didn't have. I had a former subscription in November but I had canceled as I didn't have the money. I was now charged $96 dollars that I didn't authorize. I would like to request a refund if possible.
Thanks!

Desired outcome: Refund

G
12:03 am EST

PDFFiller - unauthorized charged

Hi,
Good day!
I was charged 96 dollars today and didn't authorized it. I remember using only the trial version and never intended to use it full time and after that I already cancelled my account. I was disappointed to check today that my account was not deleted knowing that I already cancelled it and now being charged with big amount of money. Now i have to delete my account again. I would like to appeal for a full refund. I hope you see my concern.

Desired outcome: refund

S
3:29 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was charged for an annual subscription for $196. 00 and I cancelled the trial subscription. The amount was taken out of my account which I did not authorize. I cannot contact anyone on the webpage and the support page will not bring up the live chat nor send the email to the support.

P
11:25 am EST

PDFFiller - Support

It must have been a he'll of a party for these [censored] I want my money back I was taken for $ 95 on 1/92022 last digits 8109 and I've never used this app and you need to cancell this account I have now idea who the he'll you are you guys are taking money from people I'm turning you into my bank have them investigate you for scamming I'm calling the better business bureau and letting them know you are [censored]ing scamming people

Update by Pooter1965
Jan 10, 2022 11:29 am EST

I WANT MY DAMN MONEY BACK I DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL THESE PEOPLE ARE OR WHAT THE DO IM CONTACTING THE BBB ON THEM THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE

1 comment
R
Jan 28, 2022 2:13 pm EST

It happened to me too!

1:49 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been charged to my account $102.34 for a service I didnt not request or have. I have no emails of my profile being active. I have no pdf filler app. I need this money refunded asap! How was my payment information obtained?

K
3:31 pm EST

PDFFiller - Being charged $125

I was charged $125 today. I've never given anyone my banking information other than for a one time use. I haven't used this account in a while. I'm not sure what is going on I have canceled my account and want a refund for the money that you guys have taken out of my bank account. I am very not impressed at all. Something needs to be done about this. I am not the only one to complain about this as I see there are many more complaints about this same issue with other people

Desired outcome: My money back

A
2:44 am EST

PDFFiller - A charge of $102.34

I just noticed a charge of $102.34 on my card when I know I cancelled it and called for it to be cancelled cuz for some there was a glitch. The customer service assured me it was cancelled and won't charge my card, until I saw this massive charge. I would like a refund back to my card please I would really appreciate it. Transaction date is 01/07/2022, last 4 of the card are 5104.

Update by AHB97
Jan 07, 2022 2:46 am EST

My full name is Abdul Hameed Bukhari. Transaction date 01/07/2022, last 4 of the card are 5104

3:38 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

You charged me 104.00 for an 8.00 advertised bill on 1/4/2022 to create a affidavit for a lost title. Kindly refund my money. Julianne Seeman

T
5:04 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I looked this morning and you guys took 96 dollars from me and this is the 3rd time. NOW I JUST CANCELED FOR THE 3RD TIME. PLEASE PLEASE Cancel this...I'm getting tired of seeing this. NOW I READ YOUR REVIEWS. THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. PLEASE REGUND MY MONEY.. THANK YOU

H
5:52 pm EST

PDFFiller - Unauthorized Transaction by PDFFiler

Last night It came to my attention that a transaction of $126.49CAD ($96USD) was taken out of my account without my knowledge, making it an unauthorized transaction. I had never given my card number to this fraudulent company. I had emailed them last night but still no response. This has been a headache of a situation and would like an immediate refund. My email is "haroun.[protected]@gmail.com", I have given you the necessary information that you've asked the rest of these people

Desired outcome: A complete refund

R
11:56 am EST

PDFFiller - Refund

I am complaining about the charges $105.6 that was taken from my card, last Dec. 30, 2021 without using this kind of service. I already cancelled this from the very start, yet I got charged. I need a refund ASAP!

Desired outcome: $105.6 will be placed back to my card

H
11:44 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They took 85 euro from my account. Even I cancelled my subscription.

10:43 am EST

PDFFiller - Refund

I was charged 96 dollars and never subscribed never game them my card information and only for one time use I find this to be unbelievable being charged for something I never subscribed to nor want to use I would like a full refund back . The transaction that was made has also caused my debit card account to be in negative I am so upset with this service

9:46 pm EST

PDFFiller - I am disputing a robbery by this CKO SupportPDFFiller.com

This CKO SupportPDFFiller.com just took an unauthorized payment from my cash app card in the amount of $102.96. No such services did I agree to from this CKO Support company or scam business? I never agreed nor did I authorize that person or company to take my money. And I want my money back on my card. No communication was attempted with me over this unauthorized transaction.

Desired outcome: $102.96 placed back on my cash app card.

Update by Mario Hunter
Dec 31, 2021 9:48 pm EST

In these pandemic times, it is hard enough trying to pay bills and make ends meet. Then deal with scamming businesses.

PDFFiller contacts