PCH (Publishers Clearing House)shipping and handling

C Review updated:

To Whom it may concern:

I would order a lot more of your things if the shipping and handling were not so high. You need to add it into your price of the item or it needs to come up before sending in what you are ordering. I have selected things many times and then looked at the cost of shipping and handling and cancelled before I ever sent orders in.
You need to do something about this for your customers.
Thank you!

• Wa
    wage Jan 14, 2018

I agree 100% the shipping is way to high for what is order .when I get the item I ordered and see the total price, I would never pay the price for the item..cheaper going to a box store. so I don;t order anymore.

JANICE PITTENGER Mar 13, 2018

I totally agree. There are things that I would like to order, but don't because of the high shipping and handling. And when they say example: 3 payments for $4.00 and you get the bill it is many dollars more than they $12.00 you expected it to be. They at least should put the right amount in what the payments would be with shipping and handling.

• Ca
    Catt May 09, 2018

They don't tell you the shipping/tax price until you order. Its way too high and once you order you cant cancel it. Its my fault for not looking it up before. Most places you can see how much it is and have the option of cancelling. Big bunch of BS. Won't be ordering anything else from them.

• Ya
    Yachter Jul 18, 2018

Product prices are already high for the quality of the product or what it can be obtained for at Brick & Mortar locations. Adding in the shipping fees make the prices outrageous.

• Cl
    Clint Counts Sep 11, 2019

When i order a lot more of your things if the shipping and handling were not so high. You need to add it into your price of the item or it needs to come up before sending in what you are ordering. I have selected things many times and then looked at the cost of shipping and handling and cancelled before I ever sent orders in.

• Pa
    Patricia Ross Dec 02, 2019

Be grateful for the business of prosperity and thankful for the items to be in hand for you to have when necessary and want.