PCH Lottoscam

B Review updated:

This lotto site is a complete scam. I have played for years, have family and friends that have playedfor years, and when someone wins, they always have an excuse not to pay out. Either th site goes down for maintenance, or they emailed out to the wrong people, or they offer you a consolation prize in lieu of the big prize as it was a mistake on thier part. But they always want you to sign a release if you accept the consolation prize valued at about $200. Bogus site, complete scam, the only thing they are is the BIGGEST magazine sales company. That's where they make thier money, and they also sell you information to hundreds of companys that send you spam, call you daily and fill your mailbox with unwantd junk mail.

• Kh
    khabir Oct 06, 2009

I take his word for it bccause people just don't complain, or bring issues, and besides; it takes one man's gesture to consive ignorance, maybe a fool's misjudgement!!!

• Ge
    geedeebee Feb 06, 2010

I agree that the scratch cards NEVER turn up a winner; at least so far. The only time I won anything from PCH was $5.00 for a "Search and Win" search. Seems like everytime you scratch a card you can predict that the third scratch is a NO MATCH. Cannot say its a scam but certainly seems like a waste of time unless you like the anticipatory effect.

• Sh
    Shirleysw21 Jul 20, 2010

I agree. I played it many times and decided to do a little research by trying to scratch all six blocks and there's no three numbers to be matched only two. I'm just going to the gas station and buy some of those I'm bound to win something than there.

• Cm
    CMISFEDUP Feb 13, 2011

I completely agree with it being another scam and receving spam my email inbox is filled with it. I have over 2k of spam and its a shame i have to unsubscribe to be removed from each of pch sponsors that send that to me. Whenever i play the pch search and win games i get the very same messages. I receive so many sponsors spam as well when i enter pch sweepstakes or any of the pch games. Im better off getting a lottery ticket at my local convient store. Thank you guys for posting. Pch needs to stop with all the sponsors sending their junk emails to people when all well are hoping for or trying is our luck to enter and win pch sweepstakes any other other pch games. I still play and enter all of their sweepstakes etc... for many, many years and never won a dime. I think it maybe all scams im really beginning to wonder. Does anyone ever know any PCH sweepstake winners truly and its not all for publicity?? Anyway thanks for your posts.

William Redfern Mar 04, 2011

I have been playing for a long while myself and just like the others, there has not been a single red cent in my favor. If i was playing the regular lottery i would have at least won $2.00 at the very least. I am with the others when they said they thought it was a scam, most different than any other game it is all publicity and not one single one person that i know has won ANYTHING!

• Ho
    [email protected] Jul 30, 2018

@William Redfern Believe it or not, I won$10.00 about 6 months agoand no explanation of how/why I won was enclosed. I have ordered hundreds of items, 75% of them were of poorest quality, many of them appeared to be of a reasonable size (with no measurements included in the product descriptions) but were MICH smaller than expected. Believe me, no one is saving money by ordering from PCH. The shipping costs, which are based on price of the product rather than weight. A item that might cost under a dollar or two if mailed using size/weight of the package, but the very lowest shipping price is $5.99. I ordered a pen for four monthly payments of $2.99. Adding $5.99 for shipping makes smaller items much more costly than if purchased at a retail store. The more expensive the product, the more costlier the shipping is. Also the quality of much of their merchandise is shoddy. I have learned the hard way that if an item is not a well known and easily recognized brand, I shouldn't order it. And I receive several emails every single day requiring me to scroll through pages of products and suggesting that I probably will lose my
    "winning number" if I don't order. More annoying to me than anything is the multiple envelopes of items for sale every single day. A majority of my household trash is just that - trash from PCH. I did have a moment of amusement though - both my husband and I have PCH accounts. Once I received a "warning" letter that a neighbor with the initials of JG might receive my winnings if I did not respond (with their usual statement that a "order would be appreciated"). He received an identical letter wherein my initials replaced his initials in my letter. I wonder how in the world can PCH offer these huge jackpots several time each year. Even their bulk postage rate should be prohibitive when considering gross income vs. gross liabilities. Postage alone for those millions of mailings they send every single day should far outweigh the possible return from orders. I wonder how many employees PCH has. Does anyone know that? Thanks for reading my rant and good luck in the upcoming and future sweepstakes.

William Redfern Mar 04, 2011

If and only if i win will i withdraw my statement as pch lottery being a scam.

• Ki
    kittykat51 Mar 06, 2011

Same for me, been doing it for years upon years, and still not won anything. I do agree, that some things are very good deals and I have ordered. But as far as winning the *the big one* ... I dont see it happening.

• Ni
    nicole langlois Mar 17, 2011

my name is nicole langlois i got what ithought was aemail from pchlotto
    stating i had won 1 mill is and was this a scam what do i do?
    nicole langlois
    p.s is thwere anything i can do about this

• Ni
    nicole langlois Mar 17, 2011

I got an email stating that i won money from pchlotto is this true or not how do i know what do i do?
    nicole

• Sc
    screamero1 May 21, 2011

i won $50.00 on the wheel and never got the money

• Pi
    pissed in WI. Jun 03, 2011

I myself got an e-mail stating I won 1, 000, 000$. I answered the information they wanted, age, nationallity, country, etc. then I received another e-mail requesting I send them a payment for shipping and handling, insurance, etc... I thought "Ah, Not So Fast". There was a actual phone number from the UK England, so I called it, I got someone that talked with a towel in their mouth and couldn't understand anything he was saying. Then I heard nothing but like he just set the phone down. I could hear a t.v. in the background, sounded like a residence, people coughing, talking, dogs barking, so I hung up. So I guess all they got out of me was a phone call to the UK. Don't know what it cost for the call yet, but my advise is to ignore the e-mails. Sorry, too good to be true. @#%$ing Scammers !!!

• lilboyblu Aug 03, 2011

I say pch is a scam, they want you to buy from them and play thier stupid games but never win anything. SCAMMERS

• Ru
    ruppenator Aug 26, 2011

I half to agree, I've been waisting so much time with this PCH Lotto crap and I am always almost the winner in my state or even in my city. This ### is geting rediculous. bad enough the economy is the way it is and have brand companies like PCH Lotto doing us in the rear too. Thanks for nothing PCH
    Chris R

• Je
    jeremy courtney Oct 12, 2012

Hello PCH fans!!! WARNING I need to fill you in on a scam that just happened to me. Two hours ago I received a face book request that Dave Sayer from PCH wants to be friends with me. Okay??? Dave and I started to chat, and apparently they have been trying to contact me about one of the sweepstake prize. Which kinda at first made sense because I was out of town for my birthday. Dave asked me for my phone number so we could talk in person. At first there was no way I thought this could be real. But curiosity killed the cat. So I gave Dave my cell number, sure enough a man called claiming to be a representative from PCH. He told me that I had won the 75k PCH sweepstakes. Which I do play! First he needed to gather some information from me to confirm that I am who I say I am, simple things. He continued to tell me that I need to purchase a Green Dot Money pak reloaded paper card, Because the I.R.S does not allow you to receive a prize check for over ten thousand dollars. He also said that the F.B.I will need the conformation to protect me from fraud, someone else trying to claim the winning check.???? I told him that this wasn’t right because PCH has a No Purchase Necessary Rule. I started asking questions. He continued to convince me that if I was septic I could easily return to the card or just use it for purchases. But I need the Green Dot Card to give to Danielle Lam and the PCH crew and I was not suppose to tell or give anyone the card until I got home and confirmed it was in my hand for Danielle. Well after about thirty minutes of this guy convincing me, and assuring me this was not a scam, sure enough I walk down to the store and brought the Green Dot Card. I put $120.00 on the card, then I headed home still thinking this is to good to be true I’m being scammed. I got home confirmed the card was in my hand. “Congratulation Jeremy we just need the card number to register it with the I.R.S and the F.B.I to receive the check Danielle has for you.” At first there was no way I was giving this guy the numbers. He continued to tell me that the Prize Patrol van is in the area 15 minutes away to be exact, and are just waiting for the conformation to come visit me with the big check like on Television. After about fifteen minutes and him basically repeating the whole proceed of why, when, and how and a dozen other question, I gave in : ( I gave him the numbers to the card, and again. “Congrats Jeremy on your winnings, one last thing I must confirm that you are home because the Prize Patrol Van is on their way to your house and they don’t want to wasting time trying to find me.” Yes Sir I’m home. “Ok well they should be pulling up in about 15 minute so be ready and smile for the camera.” Well after about thirty minutes of being on edge, thinking about what bill I was going to pay off first. I finally realize this slick S.O.B just scammed me. I first tried to call back the blocked number (My first mistake) Then messaged the facebook page on the computer where it all started. I wrote “this is a scam pal I’m calling the police.” Next I ran back down to the store where I purchased the Green Dot Card (My second mistake) turns out the card is not refundable only with purchases or through Pay Pal. On my way back to my house the same guy called my phone again, I answered, and he said see Jeremy I told you the PCH crew was coming. “I replied I know you’re scamming me and I just called the cops A*! hole”. He continued to tell me that he promises they are coming and to calm down, he kept asking if I was still at home, where I was coming from? Strangely I could hear through the phone that he was outside, I could hear the wind coming through the phone. I asked him where he was going that you’re outside not in an office somewhere. Let me guess you’re on your way to the bank. He replied, “What are you gonna do call the cops go ahead.” Sure enough the guy hangs up on me. When I got home I got on the phone and online with Green Dot Moneypak to try to cancel the card or report the fraud, something, anything. I told them my situation and after three different transfers and telling this embarrassing story over and over Green Dot finally put in an “investigative claim”???? I wrote this to warning people about scammers out there trying to ruin a fun, trust worthy, giving, people loving company like Publishers Clearing House. I am a living honest to God real person who just got scammed by a PCH impostor. It’s such a shame that it’s true about the old saying one bad apple spoils a bunch. Danielle never came with roses and balloons and the big check with my name on it. But I learned an important lesson. And I really hope this will get posted somewhere and people and Fans like myself don’t get caught up in the lies of a scam. REMEMBER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. Good luck PCH fans!!!
    Keep winning and keep playing fans!!! Maybe one day this nightmare will become a real winning dream for me : ) Danielle, if you come visit me some day, I would like extra roses with my check please, $120.00 worth LOL!!!

Wizewoman Dec 23, 2018

@jeremy courtney Human nature keeos6scammers in business.
    They count on us to give in to greed & ignore common sense & that warning sign in the pit of our stomach.

jayne Napier Jan 04, 2013

jayne napier i have been playing every lotto and win for life for about 5 years and i haven't won anything why i even play bingo and it comes up the same thing ever time i play is it rigged or what

• Da
    Dallasdog Jul 28, 2013

I've played all of PCH sweepstakes, instant win, games, lotto for years with not one single win of anything. Just tokens. It's obvious that everything is fixed. I do believe one person wins the big prize but that's the only thing that's not fixed.

• Rr
    rrrmk Aug 21, 2013

I HAVE ENTERED pch FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS, MY MOTHER FOR ABOUT 30 YEARS AND NO ONE IN NORTHEAST INDIANA HAS EVER WON. AS A MATTER OF FACT I BELEIVE IT IS RIGGED OR A JOKE, AS TOTAL "PRIZE PAYOUTS" FOR INDIANA HAS ONLY BEEN AROUND 275, 000 FOR ALL THE YEARS IT HAS TAKEN PLACE. THE SCRATCH OFF "INSTANT WIN" GAMES ARE ALSO A JOKE AS IT'S NEVER A CASH WIN, ALWAYS TOKENS...JOKE JOKE JOKE.!!!

• Sh
    Shar'Tuna Gunnels Aug 25, 2013

Lmao im about to give up on this crap no matter how much you search you still dont win a damn thang lol oh well.

• Be
    Benjamin Cahall Sep 11, 2013

I've only been playing for about a year and I'am also beginning to think that this whole thing is a scam. When I do the pch lotto a submit my numbers and later receive mail in my inbox to check my numbers that I just recently played and when I do go to click the "check your numbers box", it just starts the lotto all over again. So I never really even get to check my previous numbers. What's up with that? It sucks for all of us putting our time, energy and hope into something that we all need badly (money) but get the run around time and time again. They've been sued not once but twice by numerous states for fruading people, making it seem like people have won the big sweepstakes when actually they just "worded their emails about winning wrong". All I can say is that I hope one of us win big and prove that this really is not a scam but with the way the world is now a days we never can be to sure. Thanks for reading and good luck.

• La
    ladydi387 Sep 15, 2013

Omg. all of these people who are trying to scam poor people like me should be ashamed of them selvs. a few weeks ago i had some people telling me tht they wanted to donate me 2, 000.000 us dollars cause they won the canadian lottery znd wanted to help other people that needed it. well after a few emails they fineally vot asround to telling me thay i have to pay money to open an acvount...wait you shouldnt have to pay to get a prize..then today i get an email from pch lotto saying i won 1, 000, 000 dollars and after reading all of these i know thT its a scam to..how sad that people try to trick poor people into paying for a prize that they supposidley won..there a special place for those kind of people and they know where im talking about..im sorry to all the people that have gotten these emzils. its a terrible thing to do to people.

• Do
    Dogboy 1 Feb 17, 2014

It is kinda hard to believe that Publishers Clearing House is a scam, why, how can they advertise on National TV showing the winners etc. and not been sued or investigated by the FBI. However, like the complaints that I have read, I have played all of their games almost every day for more than a year and I have not won one red cent or prize of anykind. I have only won takens to apply to winning gifts or money. Guess what, I haven't even won a gift card from Amason, Walmart, or any other. I only would like to win something or to talk to a real person that has actually won a big prize.

• Pc
    PCH WINNER! Mar 31, 2014

yes this site is a complete scam, i was gonna sue them after they didnt wannapay out what i won which was the 5 thousand a week for life and so forth, i stll have the emails that say i won but its all ###, they make so much money more then what they will ever pay out, if they every said your a winner its a scam they just want you to buy something, , you never ever pay to win, !!! people should try to bann this site, i wanna make my own site like this and actually pay out because thats how this ### actually works haha yes pch might pay u 5 bucks, but u have to doo all this ### to get it, like u need to have a balance of 20 to actually get the money, so YEAH PCH.COM EVERYHTING ON THERE ISNT GONNA LET YOU WIN, UNLESS U WORK FOR THE COMPANY OR ARE FREINDS WITH THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THE SITE, IT SEEMS ALL THE WINNERS ARE RELATED TO PEOPLE I DID SO MUCH REASRCH ITS A ###ING CONSPERICY

Chloe Mansfield Apr 30, 2014

I play pch lotto everyday, I won $10 and they sent me a check for it in 2 weeks..

Chloe Mansfield Apr 30, 2014

I play PCH lotto everyday and I won $10. They sent me a check for $10 within 3 weeks.

• As
    AScam Jun 03, 2014

Every E-mail i get it say's that i will forfeit my entry that i already entered over a dozen times by 11:59 P.M. The prize number 3080. I have never won a thing on those scratch offs. The casino game i won but it came up error please try again later! This has to be the biggest scam of all time.

• Pi
    Pixiestonehill Jun 28, 2014

I have won a $5.00 Amazon card playing the scratch card. I did think it curious when a year or two ago, they guaranteed a winner of the $1, 250, 000 jackpot. How can you guarantee a winner of a lottery? I do wonder if all those big winners they flaunt are real or just actors. I also play freelotto.com and wonder the same thing. But since they are free, who am I to complain?

• Do
    dollygirl Jul 27, 2014

I've been playing for years and have only won prize and it was voucher to help pay for items that they offered me . Like stereos, expensive cooking pots, watches etc. The vouchers were for 400.00 each but the prices of each item were 800.00 or more. Plus shipping and handling. I do think they are a big scam to get you to buy their crap .

• Ea
    E.ANN HARRIS Aug 30, 2014

I AM FINISHES WITH PCH, FOR GOOD.
    PEOPLE DO NOT WIN
    THIS IS A SPAM
    E.ANN HARRIS

• Cr
    Criticizer Dec 03, 2014

12-03-2014, 9:20pm west coast time and quote: "PCH.COM is undergoing scheduled site maintenance but will return shortly! Don't worry - click below now for a..." I mean wow, at least do your "maintenance" at off-peak hours like maybe 4am EST. What an idiot outfit.

Chyanti Grace Jan 28, 2015

I agree completely, my mother has been playing for years now, which made me decide that I wanted to maybe try so I got into it a couple months ago and it's complete bull crap. Please don't waste your time anymore playing soemthing that your never gonna win.

• Pa
    Pamela StClair Feb 09, 2015

I have played for 38 years and just a week ago I received a check in the mail for 10 dollars; every game I play I get tokens and play all of them, it has gotten really really old! Oh, the 10 dollars was for my being a loyal searcher, my gosh how many things and times can u search!!?? They really need to do some serious over hauling at PCH!!!

• Ds
    dsouth121 Feb 21, 2015

I agree as well I have searched on the publishers clearing house for about ten years and the only thing I won was a $1.00 amazon gift certificate which I never received and I've played hundreds of instant win card games which I thinks is a LIE because ppl NEVER win I tried unsubscribing but I think that's a joke to don't bother.

• Sw
    Swavion23 Mar 03, 2015

ITS NOT A SCAM!!! a woman that lives near me here in Alabamajust won $5, 000 a week for life, and we live in a very small city where there is only one gas station and one grocery store and nothing else. The guys with a big check really came here just last week.

• 12
    123zoe Mar 08, 2015

I have been playing for over 20 years with my husband before he passed. He kept pch buses buying things from them. But I just started playing again a few months ago. And I have over 3000, 000, 00 tokens. I like playing. Just rember winner never quit. And quiter never win. You have to realzise how many people that are in the world playing this game. It's no different than going to the store and buying a scratch off ticket and not winning. You win some you lose some if all you want to do is call it a scam don't play . You just make your self look dump complainting. Don't play don't play. That all I got to said to you that complaint. I'm not a quiter and when I win one day I will repost and remind you about quiters never win.

• Ar
    arose4u May 27, 2015

I was getting scamed on fb when 'daniel' asd for friend request. After i accept they bugged me all day the next day it was unreal. I almost fell for it. Thank God I didn't. Pch does not solicit you on Fb and asking for money. Big dreams little hope.

• Mo
    Momaviolet Jun 13, 2015

The games take to long to play and you never win no money just tolkens and I'm wondering when you play the barn door game and the treasure chest and the card game of 21 why they won't let you see the other cards and doors and treasure chest to show what's inside of them

• Mi
    Michael Schenk Jul 08, 2015

PCH Lotto is a scam. Yesterday, (7-7-15), I picked the winning numbers on the $10, 000. lotto card, and they changed my numbers. Either someone, or their computer software substituted my winning numbers with a bunch of random numbers. I thought this happened once before several months ago, so I've been writing my numbers down. There is no doubt my winning numbers were changed.

• Su
    Susan Truth Jul 16, 2015

You are all wrong. It is all fun games and you can really win. I only started playing about two years ago and I won on one of the instant win sites. $500.00 and received it within weeks. This is not a scam!!!

Mark Stewart Aug 15, 2015

I do like game the lottery make money on the internet.I am doing computer class and internet progrmming

• Jd
    JDanks151 Sep 13, 2015

I have been playing for years all you win is worthless tokens !