Menu
J
Author of the complaint
2:34 am
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear pc richards, I am a long time buyer in your succasunna nj. Bought all our kitchen appliances, 3 tvs, and remote starts for 3 cars. Danny in the back garage did a great job. My son lives in ct, wanted a remote start for his truck, I told him call pc in ct. Called him back on sunday told him dont buy from you, here is why. My wife found a small tv for the kitchen, went up on sunday morning to buy it. She put her credit card in and it said, can not complete, the girl punched in the register again, tried the card again and the same thing, can not complete. I have a different credit card company, so I tried my card 2 times, again it said can not complete. She calls the manager who was half way across the store for help and he never came over to help, from across the store he says call your credit card company. I tell him its 2 different card companies and my wife card has a 500.00 limit and mine is unlimited. The tv was only 179.00. The guy never even had the courtesy to come to help us. Went to shoprite after your store and her card worked. I would have walked out but she wanted the tv. So between the 2 of us we paid cash. Something had to be wrong with your card machine or the internet. Its not the idea of the money, its the guy never even tried to help us, and made us look like fools that our cards would not work. I belong to the teamsters union, and I will be putting this in our news letter we get each month. And im glad that I told my son not to get the remote start, thats 300.00 less for your store. I am sorry I had to do this, but I will not buy from your store again. I know you dont care what I write because im just one person spending 179.00, but I have spent a lot of money in your store over the years because you had good prices and the sales people were good, but I am done with pc richards. Thank you for your time to read this. Joseph florio 17 apache tr rockaway nj 07866, [protected] jan 30, 2022

More PC Richard & Son complaints & reviews

PC Richard & Son - everybody knows extended warranties are a scam. here's more proof:
PC Richard & Son - the worst customer service
PC Richard & Son - sold me defective hdtv as new
PC Richard & Son - p c richard & son for installation of after market car alarms as they don't seem to know.
PC Richard & Son - salesman joe botros calls me just as casual and breezy sounding as he says.
PC Richard & Son - Should send a new fridge because the repair would be massive
PC Richard & Son - they are very unprofessional put you on hold and never returne your call or follow up with issues.
0 comments