Paypal — ignoring bogus charges
I've been using Iobit products for many years and have never had a problem with the company. However, they use Asknet as their pay portal and Asknet is scamming people. Asknet scammed me by charging me more than $70 for a product or service I never bought.
Asknet charged my Paypal account. I called Paypal and they said they would remove the charge but never did. I'm sorry to say that Paypal is not reliable when it comes to resolving disputes.
This is not the first time that Paypal has ignored a bogus charge. Several years ago I had a dispute with classmates.com. I raised the issue with Paypal, which closed the case before they ever heard me out! I finally got redress but not from Paypal. I had to turn to my state's attorney general's office.
More Paypal Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - hard credit inquiry 
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization 
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing! 
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online 
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits 
- Paypal Inc - request to release my funds 
- Paypal. Geconsumerfinance.com - won't let you online to pay bill until after your charged late fee 
- Paypal - microsoft corporation march 7, 2018 12:51 am $69.99 unauthorized debit out of my account
- Paypal And eBay - chinese ebayers pandora 
- Paypal Inc - unauthorized charge