Paul Mitchell Schoolruined my hair... it is their teachers fault

N

In Jan 2011 I went in for a highlight touchup...after consultation the student died it all one color. Despite my many attempts to tell both her and the teacher that this is not how I normally get my hair highlighted and asking "where are the foils" and "how are you going to get the different colors"..her answer shrugged her shoulders and stayed away from me. The teacher trying not to look "shocked" said, oh it is going to be beautiful. NO ONE STOPPED TO SAY..OH, THIS IS WRONG, Let's fix it. Instead they went on and just sent me on my way like I was the fool. So, I lived with the shocking new color and grew to live with it. BUT the straw came in March when I went in for a trim to the back...you know, like 1/4 inch with shaping around the face/crown...and left missing a good 6 inches. Yes...hair formerly at my waist that I worked YEARS to grow is up to my shoulder blades. Long? still long...sure. But not what I came in for. We consulted and talked and what she did was not at all what we discussed and did the teacher make sure she learned or did the right thing. NO. When I called for constructive criticism/education so they could talk to the student guess what they said. "well, you can come in for a cut to fix it...but we can't glue it back on, so I guess we can't do anything for you." Sure s&&&T sherlock...I KNOW that, how about talking to the student so that she can learn from this. I guess your not really being prepared to face the world when you leave there.

• Fu
    Furiousclient Dec 26, 2017

That's a lie! You can sue for personal injury! I went to The overland Park Kansas Paul Mitchell school for a trim 1 to 2. INCHES. INSTRUCTOR CUT 11 INCHES IFF MY HAIR! I AM FILING INTENTIONAL PERSONAL INJURY CHARGES AGAINST THE INSTRUCTOR. HATE CRIME CHARGES, ASSULT, PLUS EVERY OTGER CHARGE I CAN. SHES GOIBG TO PAY FOR CHOPPUNG OFF 41/2 YEARS. IT TIOK TO GROW MY HAIR TO THAT LENGTH. FURIOUS!

• Ba
    Baby Talk Sep 23, 2012

Students learn on clients head. This is why you sign a contract stating that the school is not responsible for any mishaps. You cannot sue! If you wanted professionalism you go to a salon where someone have experience with color, other than that, beauty school students objectives is to learn so they will not make the same mistakes in the salon. Guess what? Every Time you go get your head done at a beauty school, you immediately become a Ginny pig. Sorry about the misfortune!

• Ka
    Kadiekatt Dec 31, 2011

Hence why it's a school and not a salon