Menu
Home Passport Services Passport passport

Passport  -  passport

Author of the complaint
10:56 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Sir, mam
I submit my wife passport application march 2011 in calcutta almost 14 months finish but still I am waiting for passport. file no a024229 dob 07.05.1991. I went calcutta passport office more then ten time according to rpo and inquiry section passport will be dispatch in 15days but almost 2.5 months there is message in passport status site passport will be dispatch in a week a time. since 2.5 months the shame message... so please I need help and I am also a citizenship of india. so please assist me... thanks... aftab alam...

More Passport complaints & reviews

Passport - status enquiry/ non recieval
Passport - police inquiry
Passport - cheater and great scam
Passport - one pakistani taken my passport and 10000sr
Passport - passport delay
Passport - I didn't get my passport
48 comments
May 21, 2011 8:07 am

Dear all...

I have applied for passport vide file no. z031364 on 29th jan 2011..
Police verification has already done during the month of feb.
On checking status on passportstatus. nic.in status is showing under process.. on continuous mail at given complaint email on rpo. [email protected] there is no response...
It has already took more than 90 days.. please let me know what shoud I do...?

Jan 12, 2011 4:37 am

My passport was applied 4 months ago and i am still waiting for my passport . I have to go abroad for my higher studies for which i have an interview on 27 jan . Please i am in great need of my passport and plz process my request.

Aug 08, 2010 10:34 am

hello sir,
i have applied my nephew's passport file no Z1604901 (before 3 months) on june 7 2010
in ongole pass port office (sp office)
and police enquiry has been done on 16th june 2010 but till now we did not recived passport or any updates till now

so kindly reply on this or update me

Jan 25, 2010 2:58 pm

i have submited farm to pasport in multan region at 06 jan 2010 and received date is 18jan 2010 .my paplication no. is [protected] but till i have nt received they said that due to systm problem. u know this is a computerised system and time is very important please action this problem and resolve my problem as soon as possible
Regards
Hafiz Muhammad Muzamil

Jan 15, 2009 2:30 pm

My name is lalit mahara, I had applied passport file no z162358 on 05-09-2008 and I had completed my police verfication I had submited all the concern documents but still now I didnt get my pasport. plz sir try to solve my problem. also my brother too applied on same date and has completed the police verification 2 months his passport file no. is z162357.

Plz help me out with this...

Apr 19, 2008 10:05 pm

Still I am not received my passport my passport no. is 49118 and 49119.
please send my pasport to my Address .
thanking you

Abdul Rashid Sheikh

udaipur

Apr 17, 2008 6:43 am

I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Bhopal, MP. in the jan 08 month for two persons i received passport for one person but not received for the another person .

Y
Oct 25, 2007 12:00 am

Hi,

I am yogesh chandwani. I had applied for the passport for myself on 24/07/2007, police verification was conducted on 9/08/2007 and I am constantly checking the status on line. earlier it was showing me that passport will be delivered on 02/10/2007. now it's showing it will be delivered in a week's time. now this message has been coming from last 23 days. please help me out.

Sep 10, 2012 12:02 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sir. my father lost his passport 10yrs back..! and also he dont have a xerox copy of it. now he needs to come to canada along with us to meet elder her daughter. nobody could suggest us right solution. please let me know the process as soon as possible sir!

Jul 30, 2012 9:30 am

I am applied for passport on 5/03/2012 and m also registered grievance but still no action is taken my FILE NO.DL1060315480812 my D.O.B 13/10/1990

Jul 28, 2012 4:04 am

I applied for my passport on 29-03-2012 and from last one and a half year I t has been displaying that passport is ready but it has not been dispatched and I want my passport for some important reason. so I request them to send my passport within 5-7 days. for further asking you can contact me on my no.[protected].

B
May 16, 2012 6:20 pm

my file no. GZBA [protected] and my name rahul kumar sharma and i have applyed date on 16/11/2011
so put the report and check the status

Dec 01, 2011 12:34 pm

This site is showing status of my file no:a046606 as... passport will dispatch on 30.11.11. bt till date the status is not changed and I had not get my passport.

C/o priyadeep singh chaddha
D. o. b: 26.01.1991

my last date of passport update was on [protected] but still i am looking for it my school have been started. and even my polices inqery is clear
i would like too say that i am in need of my passport as fast as i cn get it my one years of my school i missed it this time i dnt wnvt to miss my studyss

Dec 28, 2010 9:25 am

I had sent my passport application on 28 sep 10. till date there is no communication from the passport office. my file number:- w170543
Name - ketan chaturvedi

Jul 06, 2010 7:37 am

Dear Sir,

i subrahmanyam chavali applied long back for passport bearing no A048949-08, and the verification is already completed on 16.04.2010 but till this day i have not recieved the passport.please do the neeful.

Apr 22, 2010 7:30 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had applied for my son passport police enquiry has done. I kindly request please update status of my son passport. passport application details are below.

File reference number : hyd-w057365-10

Application date : 16-02-2010

Applicant's name : vaibhav reddy kommula

Mar 19, 2010 1:19 am

Application Date :10/29/2009

Status :It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week9s time

Grievance : I want my passport urgently as I have to apply for Haj

Mar 08, 2010 10:33 pm

I have applied formy mothers new passport on 8th dec.2009. she has to go for vacations to europe. we planned our trip thinking that our passport will come within 3 months. I have to apply for visa as soon as the passport comes, now I dont know wat to do. pl. help. her no is.. thn no17519 o9

Dec 06, 2009 4:40 am

File reference number : dlh-z161129-09 application date : 28-04-2009
Status :
Police report is clear. application is under process
The status has been the same for a long time. kindly look into the matter.

Jun 23, 2009 9:13 am

I ordered a passport through www.fakepassports.org. after they got my money from me, they don't answer my e-mails anymore and I never recieved my ordered products. this site is a scammmmmm!
They will take your money and never give you anything back!

B
Sep 25, 2008 6:24 pm

I have applied for passport on 18-08-2008 & police verification was cleared on 24-08-2008, i hav not get my passport till now

Aug 21, 2008 10:39 pm

I have applied passport for my baby Athatrva on 14th July but still I dint receive that.I was expecting to get that after 15 days.Passport no is LKOM00433208.Please escalate this issue to the conern person.As my husband is not with his son, as my son is only 2 and half month old.

Aug 05, 2008 3:04 am

Hi,

I was applied passport for the regaring correction of my father's surname. It was issued by 2004. I was submitted my form in hyderabad passport office in 28th july. till now i didn't get my passport. please give me replay how many days it will take for this issue. I need urgent.

Apr 24, 2008 10:24 pm

accullyi made passport with my husband name. he was in england but after marriage he forget me he never call to me.now i want divorse with him .my problem is that i want his name remove from my passport.how much time it will take please help me i am at problem.

Apr 19, 2008 5:31 pm

file no. a099838 applying date 06/09/04
name ashfaq rahmani
my passport wos ready 13/03/08
but till date i can't reciev my passport pleasre send my passport on my given address
sadiq ganj machhli shahar jaunpur up 222143

C
Dec 11, 2007 12:00 am

Dear sir,
I m chetan mahesh patidarand my address manawar, disst - dhar, mp
my no a02515107, and no iissued my passport.
pls sir you informed me in issue my passport

Oct 29, 2007 12:00 am

I had submitted the application for issue of passport. now I have recieved the passport but my name is wrong, hence it is useless fro any travel abroad. what do I do? how can I get it done at the earliest.

H
Jan 25, 2015 9:06 am

Hi,
Does anyone know of [email protected]?
Is he legit?

Jul 14, 2011 10:35 am

File reference number : hyd-k000049-11 ; application date : 31-03-2011
Applicant's name : rajender moka applicant's date of birth : 21-07-1981
I have not received my passport till date... the online status is changing every time

H

Room no. 20, 1st floor, patiala house annexe,
New delhi-110001

Subject : - status of passport

R/sir,

I “himanshu” applied for renew my passport on 26th june 2009, still now the police enquiry has not been done.

Please take favorable action in this matter.

Thanx in advace

Himanshu
File no. – f019862
New delhi

May 28, 2010 12:57 am

Hi
I am dheeraj havent receive my passport apply in september till not receive file no h009426 dheeraj bansal S O Mr narinder bansal faridabad
H NO c119 dabua colouny faridabad

dheeraj bansal [protected]

Apr 19, 2008 4:13 am

Sir
My name is suman kamarthapu s/o babu file no ; z250629-07
Sir I payed penelty on 09-04-2008. but till now I dont get passport sir
So plese check it sir. passport is very urgent for me sir, I have good offer to study in abroad
So plese issue my passport. sir I personally reguest u sir plese issue my passport sir
Suman kamarthapu
File reference number : z250629-07

Aug 11, 2008 5:33 am

i meenal rajwadi had submitted my passport application two months before dated:12/06/08 but still the concerned authorities have not come for passport enquiry and it is still pending.
i request the concern authorities to look in to the matter
file no:hydw25375708

Apr 19, 2011 10:37 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Personal particulars form - file reference number: a02478509 - application date: 30/12/09 - applicant's name: vidjealatchoumy - applicant's gender: female - place of birth: pondicherry - applicant's date of birth: 12/10/76.

It has been one year and four months (i. e. 476 days from the date of application) when I applied for passport in dec'09 but till so far we have not received my passport. reference to the application for fresh passport for my wife, vidjealatchoumy vide file reference no. a02478509 dated 30th december 2009. I would like to submit the true facts for your kind consideration and necessary action. with reference to the online passport status, she was asked to resubmit the proof of address.

Police verification was done on 06/feb/2010, 20/feb/2010 and on 21/feb/2010. reverification was done on 08/june/2010 and 10/june/2010 due to address proof. as per madiwala police record the final report was send to commissioner office on 17/june/2010. I personnally verified on 18/june/2010 at madiwala ps through mr. eswarappa ruli and mr basha.

I have posted a letter on 14/may/2010 with all copies of necessary address proofs and 3 pp form. she has also approached superintendent (enquiry) on 31/may/2010 but not success. subsequently, the office of the rpo, bangalore vide their letter dated 31/may/2010 requested for personal particulars form, which was submitted to the pro personally on 01/july/2010. once again she approached rpo, bangalore on 12/july/2010, as per the email reply from mr. jayaram, acp madivala sub division office, stated with police commissioner office sl. no. 19 and g. r. no. 230/10 (good report number) dt. 22/6/2010, but enquiry office does not allowed us to meet passport officer. on the other hand pondicherry regional passport office, verified parament address proof on 11/june/2010. and everytime we've approached we've been asked to submit address proof and a letter from local bank (as address proof) again. on 30/march 2011, I have submitted all copies of proof and paid rs. 5, 000/ — and received a receipt from rpo, bangalore. its now one year and four months (i. e. 476 days from the date of application). I have no idea how long it is going to take.

Could you possibly assist, and if so, could you explain what I am possibly doing wrong, if so, please escalate this request to appropriate person. kindly help us in getting a passport for her at the earliest and please feel free to contact me on [protected].

Sabapathy

Room no. 20, 1st floor, patiala house annexe,
New delhi-110001

Subject : - status of passport

Sir,

I “pritam jaiswal” applied for passport on 01/06/2010 at passport office patna, still now the police enquiry has not been received.

Please take favorable action in this matter.

Thanking you

Pritam jaiswal
File no. – a033124

Jul 22, 2010 11:52 am

Please send me my passport.
I am waiting for my passport till last 6 months.
I have no any response from passport office.
Please please please please please tell me about my passport on my mobile no.:[protected].
Its my heartly request.

N
Oct 16, 2009 8:12 am

Hi, we applied for passport in apr not recieved.. dlh a20585 and a20588.. applied on 15 apr 09

I dont know wt to do..

Mar 12, 2009 11:50 am

Please file rti application to seek the all releavant information (its very simple like sending letter through speed post with rs. 10 postal order), absoloutly your issue will solve as your not at fault, keep all the status, docs and attached with the application. how to file rti application, please visit following website
Rtiindia.org (all details, query, sample forms and)
Rti.gov.in (what is rti)
Cic.gov.in (the major decisions and actions taken)

Nov 09, 2008 3:50 am

Last month oct 20th I applied my pass port. name :pandiri srinivas
pass port number: z207548
plz send to my address..
my mobile number [protected]

Thanking u sir,
Pandiri srinivas

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

45 complaints