Passport Office, Bangalore — Passport issue delay
I have applied for a new passport on 14th Dec'07 in Bangalore. As my stay in Bangalore at that time was less than 1 year, the police verification had to be done both in Bangalore and my native place (Assam). But, now its more than 6 months and I have not yet received my passport. As verified with the police authorities in both the places, the verification report has already been sent by them to the passport authorities, Bangalore. But, when inquiring with the Passport Office, Bangalore, they are saying that they have not yet received the police verification report. When trying to call them up in the inquiry phone number, its very seldom that I get a response from the office. Also, its never possible to ask them a second question about the status and how can I proceed to get any update. The gentleman/lady receiving the call bangs the phone in seconds.
As I need the passport urgently to travel with my husband who would be traveling abroad shortly for a long term, I would like to request to kindly let me know some way to get any update regarding my passport status so that I can follow up regarding the same with the authorities if needed.
More Passport Office, Bangalore Complaints & Reviews
- Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad - delay in passport
- iMMIGRATION AND PASSPORT OFFICE ISLAMABAD - DELIVERY OF PASSPORT AT JEDDAH
- Regional Passport Office, Bangalore - Delay in Passport issual
- passport office hyderabad - enquiry
- Hyderabad Passport Office - No response to passport renewal application.
- India Passport - Hyderabad Office - Delay of Dispatching Passport
- passport office jaipur - deley in Police verification
- Indian Passport Office - Passport lost
- Regional passport office, Kolkata - Unnecessary Delay in Issuing a fresh passport for a genuine citizen of India
- Delhi Passport Office - Indefinite Delay in passport dispatch!