Party City — broken tooth from gumball
I would like to start by saying that I utilize Party City a lot and have never had a complaint until now.
Having said that.
My co-worker threw a party for her daughter and purchased many items from your Roseville location on 5 Star Blvd. One of the items purchased were gumballs. When I bit into one, it broke my left molar, requiring me to have an emergent root canal.
As these were for children, it is very concerning to me that it broke my tooth.
While I am not interested in pursuing this, I do believe that compensation for the dental work is appropriate.
I am happy to provide the receipt from my dentist detailing the charges. Please do not hesitate to contact me.
More Party City Complaints & Reviews
- Party City - fraud and cheating 
- Party City (Online Store) - shipping and delivery 
- Party City - cancelled online order
- Party City - racial comment 
- PartyCity.com - costume never arrived! 
- Party City - ruined our party
- Party City - the staff being unprofessional
- Party City - the world's worst customer service! 
- PartyCity.com - very disappointed with partycity
- Party City - dream catcher cutie and native princess outfits