Party Citya stolen phone at a party city store.

F Oct 31, 2018

On October 30, 2018 I was last minute Halloween shopping, I tried on a costume at the fitting room and left my purse in there went around the corner the cane back with other people inside the fitting room I knocked and said that I had left my purse inside and they gave my purse with my phone missing, as I proceeded to report the stolen item to muhtie employees nothing was done all they did was say they would notify their employees just Incase the saw it but never asked what phone it was my name my phone number, they didn't ask what had happened didn't even ask the people inside or question them since it might be a little obvious they were the next people in after me, I believe in such circumstances a robbery should be taken more seriously atleast an employee come with me to check around the premises ask the people and question them if they saw anyone, instead they did nothing and I myself had to offer my information before leaving to which they could contact me, I believe party city should or does have a protocol to follow with such situations as I'm considering putting a police report for this incident.