Parts Geekrefusal to honor quote

U

After battling with Parts Geek for over a week, I give up and will take my business elsewhere. Thank goodness I did not spend money there after reading a lot of bad reports about them.

I searched the internet and found 2 Denso parts I needed for my car. The same parts are used in multiple vehicles for different prices on their website (not uncommon.) I chose the cheapest ones and called (2 hours on hold) to verify the price and part number were both current. When I tried to order the parts on the net, I was forced to choose a vehicle. This changed the price to 25% higher than what I was quoted on the phone. When I challenged this in an email I was informed there had been a price increase. In my reply to that lie they said they would honor the price but could not guarantee fitness of the part (this is for a direct match of a manufacturer's part!) The parts are still on their website today for the lower price. They just refuse to honor their own pricing.

• Ji
    jim rucker Oct 09, 2009

i orderd parts from partsgeek . they were out of stock did not recieve anything and was charged 83.88 on my bank card by freeshipping would like money put back in my account.