Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services Logo

Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services

Having problems with Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services?

Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 29, 2017. The latest review ECM repair was posted on Apr 17, 2021. Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 7 reviews. Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services has resolved 0 complaints.

Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services Customer Service Contacts

481 James Jackson Ave.
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services Customer Service. Initial Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services Complaints & Reviews

Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto ServicesECM repair

We sent our ECM in for repair and paid $795 for the repair. They advertise a lifetime warranty. The ECM was faulty upon arrival. It appears they just spray painted it black and put warranty void if removed stickers on it. We were told on the phone to send it back for testing and warned that it sounded like the processor was bad which was not covered under warranty and would cost an additional $1500. We sent the ECM back, but had to do so at our expense. Since we received confirmation from UPS that the ECM had arrived, we have had no response from the company either by phone or email. So now they have taken our money, sent us a faulty product, not warrantied their product, and now we dont even have a broken ECM to have repaired elswhere. The truck has now been down for 4 months.

ECM repair

Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto ServicesECM

On October 29, 2020 Imperial Auto Services, Inc. took 795.00 out of our business account for an ECM for one of our trucks. The ECM failed to work, we returned and they sent it back a second time. Still didn't work.
    I have been fighting with Carcomputerexchange.com to get my money back ever since! These people continue to give us the round around.
    I want our 795.00 back immediately!

Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Servicesecu shipment

ok look I order a ecm or ecu whatever u call it week or so ago $298.95. I pit a screen shot of the email stating I paid and and has the order number. But the I get a email saying i have a balance I needed to pay and that is theblast time this company has contacted me my module I bought from ur company was for a 1998 dodge ram 2500 8.0l v10 2wd computer ecu or ecm whatever it is called. I just want mynpart I already had a company before this one rip me off for allot of money so I found u guys and thot legit company and now here we r can I get some help with lets see send my the part I bight or get the ball rolling I don't understand why no one can reply or idk just want what I bought

Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services — service

To whom it may concern, We purchased a KIA RIO Tec from KIA Tableview (Cape Town) having only done 2000km...

Cape Town

Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services — deceptive money back guarantee

Sold bad part (failed immediately) and returned it BUT got refund of less than 50% of money paid for it...

Imperial Car Computer Exchange / Imperial Auto Services — customer service

The lady who answers the phone is very rude and unprofessional as if she doesn't want her job and pretended...

Imperial Auto Services, LLC — Return policy

This company states that they except returns but fail to tell you they will keep half of your money to do so...