Park Theater in Las Vegasconcert and safety

D Jun 04, 2019

I want you to know that I am not going to tell you who I am at all, but here comes my complaint! Lady Gaga was singing 'Judas' and had a minor fall off a big robot contraption! She swung her leg around is what I read on the article and had a minor spill! I don't know what the heck her dancers were doing but at least kind of helped her! I don't understand they should have paid a little more attention of what she was doing because if that was a bad fall for Lady Gaga she would been hurt badly and that is poor safety even onstage. I think it should have been done this way! To have the two dancers helping her down and the other dancers keep dancing during her song! Yes it was happening onstage when this was happening in Park Theater in Las Vegas, Nevada! Safety is important on the Strip and not letting superstars getting hurt! It need to stop! I am not saying this to be mean! I just don't want them to get hurt! :(