Park ResortsGround Rent for ownership

we have recently brought a caravan for 11, 000 and the ground rent is about 4, 500 which we can afford however the money we get to pay the rent comes from a tenant living in our property because of this when she is late with rent we are we have explained the situation to the manager and he said that he will speak about putting us back on direct debit which allows us to pay 480 a month however they refused however the manager said he would give us 2 weeks to start paying before the caravan is disconnected from gas electric and water however another staff member said that we will be disconnected as of 12/07/2016 which is tomorrow which is making it hard on my diabetic and epileptic son who lives with me and my other son when we first moved in they knew that we had just moved out of our house and had no where to live yet they still gave us the caravan despite the requirement for a council tax bill which we didn't have till late in the year which is also causing problems so now we have money to pay but despite this they are refusing to give us any time to pay they. I WILL BE TAKING IT FURTHER IF MY SON HAS ANY FITS BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

• Wine Is Good Jul 14, 2016

Your people who are using your account sure do type just like you. So just like you do not believe my occupation, I do not believe there are that many illiterates in your circle. Or maybe, I do.

shark resort Jul 13, 2016

actually I have told some of the people I know about this comment but they don't have an email so they used my account each one on my profile was a different person in almost the same situation and also I understand that you may not believe it but how I see it is that you say you work for a pharmacy but I don't believe that and neither does the others that has used my profile so. also this is our opinion and I done care what u think.

• Wine Is Good Jul 13, 2016

How many accounts are you going to post under? And how many times are you going to reply to this? One, I work in a pharmacy.. Two, I understand rental lots lot rents. I also understand when you buy into a park you are responsible for pulling all relative tax data so that you get an understanding of what you are going to be billed. Three, when you can not afford to pay a bill because someone else did not pay you, you can not afford your bill. So you over extended yourself. Four, your son's medical issues are not the responsibility of the rental agency. It is his. Five, if you really care about your son'd issues, then you should be paying your bills on time, or selling the property and moving him somewhere he can afford to live. Or if he is an adult, he could get a job and help you pay.

Either way, you are in the wrong. You will be lucky if they do not slap a lien on the property.

• Ho
    honest worker92 Jul 13, 2016

I feel sorry for you I was in the same situation four years ago I had my £15, 000 caravan for 6 months and it got sold because they had a missed payment that they wouldn't let me pay then pay monthly again it got sold for £200 and shark resort ur right I also have looked at others and spoken with people I know who are living like that but none of them had any thing good to say about park resort.

shark resort Jul 13, 2016

I feel sorry for you. I had a caravan from park resort and I had the same problem in the end I gave up the caravan and got £200 for a caravan that is worth £15, 000 and this was a few years ago and I only had it for 6 months how does 6 months change £15, 000 into £200 that is a joke and I wish you good luck in your fight against the money grabbers.

shark resort Jul 13, 2016

its clear that u have or are working with them as we have looked into what other thought and we are one of 100s of people I mean the site we are at has 4 or five in the same situation that we are in they can afford it but the site had one missed payment for some reason and they will not put them back on direct debt so unless u look at others opinions before judging this complaint. THEY ARE MONEY GRABING A HOLES AND SHOULD NOT BRAKE THE LAW TO GET PEOPLE IN AND THEN BUY THEIR CARAVAVAN FOR NEAR TO NOTHING.

shark resort Jul 12, 2016

bull I am in a similar situation I have shown them that I can pay but they have refused direct debt because my bank was trying to protect my account because a large sum was coming out and I had explain luckily it was near the end of the year so the amount I had to pay was not much but 'wine is good' don't know ### because u properly got some where better then here I am not saying all of park resort is bad but some of them just want money then they get more by buying and selling what they just sold to others.

shark resort Jul 12, 2016

### when they sold the caravan they should have told us that they required a council tax bill and also that we cant live for more then 11 months and besides you don't read properly we can afford it that's not the point any way the point is that they would let my son die because the medication needs to be refrigerated which cant happen with no electric.

• Wine Is Good Jul 12, 2016

It does not matter what they did. It matters that you owe money you can not afford and you want to blame them for the problem. Your financial issues are not their problem. If you can not afford this rent without your tenant paying, then you can not afford this property. This is on you, not the person you are renting from. Any action you take will have you on the short end of the law here.