Menu
Home Food & Beverages Panera Bread wrong food/ bad customer service

Panera Bread review: wrong food/ bad customer service

F
Author of the complaint
1:39 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went through the drive thru around noon today and ordered a Diet Coke and half chicken poppyseed dressing salad. I finally received my food and pulled over to eat my lunch before my next business appointment. Unfortunately I received the wrong food. My Coke was a regular- not diet. So I drove through and waited in line AGAIN. Then at the window was told she could not accept the large regular coke back. What am I supposed to do with it I replied. She told me I had to throw it out myself. I drive a two seater 645 BMW with ONE cup holder! I had to try and drive with my Diet Coke that I originally ordered. Really Panera? I spent 11.00 dollars on this poor excuse for a salad and bad customer service? Will never go to a Panera again!

More Panera Bread complaints & reviews