Panera Breaditems prepared incorrectly

K Sep 13, 2018

I am writing this complaint as to the Bolingbrook Panera Store located at 755 E. Boughton Road, Bolingbrook, Illinois. I continually get my order prepared incorrectly. I have had 9 out of my last 10 orders wrong. Yesterday was the most recent case. I ordered the new Ham & Swiss sandwich on Honey Wheat bread with no emerald greens. I got the sandwich to go and was planning on taking it for lunch today. To my surprise, when I opened my sandwich, it had no cheese, and it had tomato, red onion and lots of mayonnaise on it. I know this sandwich is new but this is not the first time ingredients were wrong or missing. This is an ongoing problem. I prefer to remain anonymous as I actually work at this store. My sandwiches and salads are almost always incorrect. I know they are put into the system correctly as I input my order myself. I'm not sure if training is the issue or that the associates preparing the food just don't care. I have mentioned this to the managers, however, nothing seems to change.