Panda Express — incorrect order and unfriendly service
The person taking my order in line was not friendly and visibly annoyed when I had to repeat my order and clarify. She was also distracted and kept taking to her coworker as I was talking to her to place my order. She was dismissive. Then I get home and open my food and one of my entrees is missing even after I repeated and confirmed the order. Also, I was charged for both entrees for my plate but as you can see only received one. I am very unhappy with the service and the fact that an entire entree is missing in which I paid for. Since I had already driven home I did not want to leave again and go back to fix this as they should have gotten it right in the first place.
More Panda Express Complaints & Reviews
- Panda Express - rude co-workers / manager
- Panda Express - uncharitable manger
- Panda Express - family feast scam!
- Panda Express - unlawful and rude employer
- Panda Express - racial discrimination/bias
- Armark Panda Express - re: wrongful termination, retaliation, rodents issues, poor management, hushing employee complaints, and hindering promotions
- Panda Express - teriyaki chicken
- Panda Express - manager and coworker.
- Panda Express - product
- Panda Express - placing order