Panasonic Corporation Logo

Panasonic Corporation

Having problems with Panasonic Corporation?

132 600 (Australia)
8800 200 2100 (Russia)
800 7262 (Middle East & Africa)
1800 847 7262 (Mexico)
+81 669 081 121 (Head Office, Japan)
+44 134 485 3135 (Head Office, Europe, UK)
+1 800 405 0652 (United States)
+44 344 844 3899 (United Kingdom)
+32 70 223 011 (Belgium)
+45 36 927 799 (Denmark)
+353 12 898 333 (Ireland)
+31 736 402 802 (Netherlands)
+351 707 780 070 (Portugal)
+41 211 2360 (Switzerland)
+90 444 7262 (Turkey)
+966 920 023 700 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 113 127 015 (South Africa)
+852 27 333 888 (Hong Kong)
+63 27 067 603 (Phillipines)
+65 62 227 222 (Singapore)
1006, Oaza Kadoma, Kadoma-shi
Osaka
Japan - 571-8501
Head Office in Europe
Panasonic House, Willoughby Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8FP, U.K.

Belgium

Europalaan 28E, 5232 BC 's-Hertogenbosch

Russia
ul. Shabolovka, 31G, 115162, Moscow

Spain
WTC Almeda Park, Plaza de la Pau s/n Edificio 8, 08940 Cornellá de Llobregat (Barcelona)

Sweden

Singapore
202 Bedok South Avenue 1, Blk B, #01-13, Singapore 469332

Complaints & Reviews

Poor customer Service/Harrassment

Employee intentionally ignored me as a customer then when he had to deal with me I decided not to deal with him and told him no thank you I would find someone else to help. After I complained to the electronics department supervisor about the poor customer service that I received I was made aware that he was a panasonic rep. and not an emplyee of the KMCC (AAFES) As I walked away with my children this man apprached me to ask me if I had a problem I told him NO it was taken care of and he seemed unsatisfied with my response and procceded to tell me that he was an Army Reservists and that I need to ask for help next time. I told him at that point he needed to get away from me and he did not so I told him he was a piece of ### cause he was harassing me and at that point he said he was contacting Security, which he did. I did not get his name but if that is the type of employee you are outsourcing to the Military community in Germany you need to rethink the type of people you have working for you . I have a few panasonic products but from here on out I will not be making another purchase from this company and will tell friends and family alike to stay away.

Quality of Product - Custome Service

I bought a Panasonic microware oven to replace my old 18-year-old one. Three months later, the unit stops working with a H97 error message, which by the way, would I have done my homework, I would have known this was a very common failure with this product and definitely would have not bought it.

After calling Panasonic technical support, they tell me that I need to bring the unit to an approved repair site. The closest to my house was 1/2 hour away. There was no other option other than auling the bad product to this place. I dropped the unit on a Tuesday. After a week, I called the repair center on a Wednesday and they tell me I might not have my microwave oven back until the following week because the technicial looked at it the day after I dropped it off (Wednesday), the part was ordered the day after (Thursday) and it usually takes 5-10 business days to get the part, which means I will not get my repaired oven back possibly for another week or two. All together over a month without being able to use a product bought only 3 months ago. That is unacceptable and very poor customer service.

Needless to say this will be the last time I or any member of my family will be buying *any* Panasonic product. Not only the product quality is questionable but the hassles this company puts customers through in order to have something that should have not broken that soon to begin with is unacceptable.

I am going to pick up the broken unit and Ebay it to recover some of the money I wasted on this bad product and I will go out to buy a new one which will certainly not be a Panasonic. I am sure glad I did not buy a Panasonic big flat screen T.V.

Resolved Warranty, Customer service

Purchased a Lumix DMC-FS25 for my daughter. Midway through a trip to Europe, camera stops working and says "Incorrect battery". Cust. Service says it's covered under warranty, send to service center. Service center says it's scratched on the casing so warranty does not apply. Buyer beware. Unless you plan on leaving your camera in it's box, do not buy a Panasonic camera. Zero customer service. And by the way, camera was not dropped, kicked, thrown, stepped on, sat on etc. Just used normally. Stick to Canon or Nikon!

Resolved Dishonest business practices

Below is email sent to Bestpriceelectronics.com and should be more than sufficient to explain...

CameraKings didn't save me any money and cost me 2 years of a warranty

I recently ordered an item via grant funds through my university's purchasing department from Camera King. I spoke to one of their sales representatives and he assured me the item -- a Panasonic camcroder (AG HMC150P) was a US model. I received the camera and tried to register it on line, with no luck. I then tried listing it as being purchased in other countries -- going down the list. Finally, Guatemala worked! However, because it was destined for sale there, I was not eligible for the 3-year warrantee, only the 1 year warrantee offered on the camera. My second complaint refers to the ungodly shipping fees ($149.99) and handling/insurance fees ($176.64) that CameraKings charged me. Because this was handled by my university's agent, I did not see this till I received the camera and the invoice.

All said, I would stick to a more dependable vendor like B&H. CameraKings didn't save me any money, and cost me 2 years of a warrantee!

faulty LCD TV

To

National Consumer Disputes Redressel commission
Awing 5th Floor, Janpath Bhawan, C.P., New Delhi-110001.

SUB: File case against Panasonic Company

It is to be submitted that I Vikram Ahuja R/o. C-5/73-b, Lawerence Road, New Delhi has purchased Panasonic LCD (Model No. TX32LX80C) from K Square Network, 90 Raja Garden, New Delhi on 23/11/2008 for Rs.32, 300/- Invoice no. R-642.
After 1 ½ months we faced problems with this LCD as it is showing signs of problems.
1)Every time we switch on this LCD there are sounds and sometimes it blinks with sounds as there is problem of sparking inside the LCD.
2) Now on 13/01/2009 we just play loud music on LCD and after that we just shut down this LCD and very next morning we just switch on the LCD it shows no screen on LCD.

• And very next morning I have complained the dealer explaining all the problems I have faced and he has send engineer for the same, after seeing he has told us that this is under warranty and it will be repaired or replaced according to the conditions with assurance that very next day company’s car will pick up the LCD set and within week we will get our LCD but when waiting for whole day next day they just changed their statement of replacing or repairing our LCD and used very abusing and rude language with me and my wife as we belong to middle class family we need your help and support to take proper action against this company as they are cheating us and if necessary action is not taken they will take undue advantage with others also, so to stop them for doing so there should be some action needed against them and provide us our compensation by repairing or replacing this LCD as soon as possible.

his is reference to Consumer case#84/09 against Panasonic TV at Janak
Puri Branch under judgement of Mr. J.P. Sharma.

This case was file 1.5 years back and still we have not recieved any
result due to regular delay and misbehaviour from court at Janakpuri
as they do not listen or help to consumers.

We consumer are totally helpless by such a treatment as consumer
courts have forget that
these are held to provide us justice but they are frustrating us by
such a response.

We had purchased a LCD TV for Rs.34000/- which stops functioning after
1 month of purchase.

1) On first visit from service engineer we were told we will recieve
replacement withing i week but after regular follow ups dealer
neglected to provide any help i.e . K Square network.

2) No jobsheet was provided by service engineer and they misbehaved
with me and my wife.
we complained to local police station and filed written complaint
against them.

3) We again called the service engineer and he without any physical
check asked for Rs.26000/- from us and again no job sheet was provided
as they neglected to give the same.

4) We have been fighting for last one and half years but not given any
justice as we have filed this case with lot of hope.

5) We have been given a date every time we go for hearing and when
asked anything they
opposite party.

This is last and final request to help in this regard as if not given
any justice we have to take backfoot step by taking this case back.

There were lot of hope from consumer court but such a behavior is
taking all the trust we were having.

Hope you will help us in this regard.

Faulty Item - dissapointed customer care

After a year of suspecting my Panasonic answer machine was sporadically not recording messages when callers thought they were leaving messages I started screening calls and found very occasionally it indeed did not record.

Although out of warranty I was very angry I may have missed business calls as customers later told me they had left messages which never recorded and sent it back.

They could not replicate the problem even though I had physically witnessed it not recording. They decided not to take my word for it and did not offer any recompense.

Will not buy Panasonic again.

Model in question was Digital Cordless Phone ( with answer machine ) KX-TG8090E.

What annoyed me most was I had proof that their faulty machine cost me business - I had witnessed it not recording albeit very occasionally. There tests could not replicate the fault and decided I must be lying but what for ? all I wanted was credit to buy another machine from them.

Resolved not owning upto their waranty/no reply to my email

om the 3 of march 2010 i emailed sweepstakes cleringhouse and i've got no reply concerning the waranty on a new laptop computer that i had just got from them on the first of march 2010. it registered with micosoft the first time (march 1 2010. i already had two ibm'sonline using dsl, so it was no trouble diconecting one of the ibm's to register.) i shut the machine off and low and behold it wanted me to register so i did, i had to do this everytime i shut the machine down for four times after that. i've tried toregister it three more times after that and it wouldn't register so it's been in safe mode since and i've been waiting on sweepstakes clearinghouse email since (no avail)down below is the two emails i sent them. i live in downtown los angeles california and i could have gone to deardens, sears, jc pennny or some place else and delt with a lay-away for three months but their deal seemed alright, how wrong i was.. now i took off my nubers and registry letters, but as you can see i ain't no dummy even though i'm in a wheelchair suffering from cerebral palsy (and have been for elevenyears). i live on a limited income and i will do what i can to get their business licence revolked...

10.3.10
M. W. Fuller

206 west 6 th. st. # 815
Los Angeles, Ca.

Dear Sweepstakes Cllearinghouse,

Read this thouhgly;

Let e tell you a little about myself. I am a victim of Cerebral Palsy and went through a relapse 11 years ago, (the U.S. Navy doctors said I'd be dead by the time i turned 25, I am now 53 years old stuck in this wheelchair for 9 years 6 months 17 days, wiallked for 40 years
and there is no medical close by or that wants to take state insurance {I know when I've been betten-down}. worked since the time I was 18 and a 1/2 years pld after I graduated highschool. Well this relapse hit me in college, I was to graduate 2 1/2 months latter but the body said diferrent-CP. Google Maps has my place on the map and Deardens is only just 2 blocks away with a lay-a-way program, instead I chose to work with you.

I've bought 3 IBM's (the R51 I bought from you I had worked on bya technician but I don't have the money this month because someone stole $200.00 from me while I was asleep last week) a Cannon Printer and a VHS/DVD recorder from you. Last month I sent you my last payment on thiss Panasonic CF - 29 computer, finally got it on 8.3.10. and all it wants to do is verify registry with Windows. (I registered 4 times alone 4 times yesterday and tried 2 today (it really blows! I wped everything out and thank whomever that I didn't put any serious software init yet basically my own music on tape to transfer it to disk. Durring the hardtimes without a job I was a Street-Mucian and I've got tapes going back to 1983.)

So as you can see my predicament. I don't have a phone of my own anymore thanks to AT&T land lines (I was without service for 18 days and I've tried 4 Cell Phones since then and they either didn't work or workout. I can tell you this much though I've got an email address [protected]@sbcglobal.net . If I can't be reach throuhg email (witch I check everyday well...

And I will say again You see my predicament? Don't play with me because I will play hardball.

Sincerely,
Michael W. Fuller

___________________________

3.20.10

p.s. since you don't answer your emails well I have several recourses and that is to write the BBB, find webpagees with complaints about you and to start my own webpage telling people about how rank your waranty really is as far as costomers are concerned.

I've been able to put this Panasonic CP - 29 in Safe Mode but no sound no Internet Acess (I even have an account with AT&T - [protected]@sbcglobal.net, but you've already got the address.)

I'll giibe you 3 days to answer me or I will make do on my word.

I made one mistake the money was $200.00 not $2000.00 that got stolen from me, unfortunately it will take me months to recover and I also know who took the money but I just have to concider the sourse, but karma is karma and I don't want his.

Resolved I will never buy from Panasonic again

I tried to order a DMC-TS1G digital camera directly from panaSonic .com. the order was placed on 30 May and the website said it would ship in 3-5 days. On the 13th of June it still hadn't shipped, so we called. After talking with customer service they said they didn't know why it hadn't shipped yet and a manager would call me back within 24 hours.

As they promised a manager called on the 14th and promised the item would ship by the 15th. My bank, whom we'd contacted since the charge had gone through several days before, was told the same thing. Come the 22nd the item still hasn't arrived, so I called again. I'm once again told "we don't know why it hasn't shipped" and I'm promised a manager would call again. The manager never calls. I call again on the 23rd and I'm told the item won't even ship until the 25th, over 3 weeks after the initial order and 10 days after a manager promised me it would ship. the customer support representative gave no reason and refused to let me speak with a manager, saying only that a manager would call me within 24 hours. after this run-around I was quite upset I asked to speak with a manager immediately. the response I received was "have a nice day" and the call was terminated.

this has been by far the worst experience I have ever had with customer service. I will NEVER buy from panaSonic again. if it's this difficult to buy from them I'd hate to imagine the pain I'd go through if something broke on the product.

Resolved Shady company

I called to order a camera listed for $369.99 in the back of Outdoor Photographer. The first salesman i spoke to said it was a "body only price" which i asked him to explain since this is a point and shoot camera and that wouldn't apply. Then he started talking about it being an international model. Then we were mysteriously disconnected. I called back and the next salesperson told me that the price was a typo and they wouldn't honor it!

Resolved Microwave died within one year

Purchased a Panasonic Inverter Microwave 1250 W a year ago and the piece of crap died three days ago. H97 error - microwave motor died. Will start then die. Contacted Panasonic and they stated that I would have to drive 30 miles one way just to have someone see if it could be repaired or it was eligible to be repaired under warranty.

Now I know what Inverter technology stands for. Inverter technology allows Panasonic to invert $165 from my wallet to their company in exchange for a piece of Chinese garbage. Yes, Panasonic is a Jap name that now peddles soley Chinese garbage. AVOID PANASONIC NAMED ITEMS.

Resolved Dishonesty

I bought a 65 inch Plasma screen T.V. at hh Gregg I was just in there to price T.V.s because I planned on making my purchase during the Black Friday sales. Low and behold they were giving away free Blu Ray players if you bought it then. They also said if the T.V. went on sale within the next 30 days I could get a price adjustment plus an additional 10% off if the sale price was from a compeitor. Well hh Gregg put the T.V. on sale 6 days after my purchase. I go in for a price adjustment and they inform me that I had a bundle special and the only way I could get a price adjustment is if a bundle deal went on sale. I did not purchase a bundle deal. I purchased a T.V. I can't help that they had a promotion that stated if you by a T.V. you get a Blu Ray Player for free. I was not there to buy the Blu Ray Player. The price difference right now is over $200.00

Resolved no slow motion or frame by frame in reverse

Half the fun of watching a movie you have control over is having the control over it. VHS players and cheap...

customer service

I am 74 years old and do not have any means of transport. I bought my combination microwave on 18/09/06 from John Lewis in Peterborough, I have the receipt and all the paperwork. The outside has now started getting really really hot and the food is cold, so I phoned the customer line. I was told the nearest agent is 20 miles away so I need to get a family member to take me, I object to being told this as it is not an option, that's it, if I can't get it there they won't do anything, also I would have been charged for their time if they couldn't fix the microwave. I asked if I could take it to Rudkins because they are across the road from me and they do not charge if they can't fix it, they said no, Rudkins are not an agent for them.
So I thought I need to get it fixed myself and I'll just have to pay, I asked Rudkins and he said why didn't you bring it over, we're an agent for Panasonic!! The shop was full of Panasonic microwaves that were broken! I didn't get it fixed because they seem like a very bad manufacturer, I won't be using any Panasonic items again and I'll definetly be telling all my friends about this fiasco. Mrs H Cantellow.

Resolved Customer Service

I tried to order a DMC-TS1G digital camera directly from panaSonic.com. the order was placed on 30 May and the website said it would ship in 3-5 days. On the 13th of June it still hadn't shipped, so we called. After talking with customer service they said they didn't know why it hadn't shipped yet and a manager would call me back within 24 hours.

Resolved warranty

We bought a Panasonic Tv 19th June 2008, the TV was sold with a 5 year warranty. We completed the warranty form and sent it of to Panasonic, we received a reminder a coouple of weeks ago to tell us that or 12 month warranty had expired, after speaking with Panasonic we were told that had we not had a reply in 40 days we should have contacted them, unbeknowns to us we should have read the small print. We paid for a TV and 5 year warranty, we have spoken with Martin Dawes and Panasonic who have been less than helpful. can you tell us where we stand with this we only want what we have paid for. Thank you Sharon Green

• He
    Hefzi May 29, 2009

There was an article about this in the Mail last week:

Under EU law, you covered for two years. Under the Sale of Goods Act, you have up to 6 years, and it is the seller of the goods, not the manufacturer, who has to make redemption to you. So essentially, legally, you are covered anyway should it go wrong within six years, and don't need to pay out for an extra warranty.

Resolved sc-bt100 system

We will never buy anything from panasonic again!!! Our blueray player kept cutting out on the sound when we played any movies. Customer service was horrible!!! After several calls and sending it out for service at their warranted repair shop it still isn't working properly. We had to pay for shipping ourselves and then were told we would have to pay for shipping AGAIN to send to the same place that couldn't fix it before...such crap. When we recieved the system back from being "repaired" the speakers were badly scratched and gouged and the fabric was torn on the speakers. And apparently the telephone agents have ADD since they can't ever seem to refer to their notes or case number. We get the same calls from different agents with the same questions over and over again...wasting our time. We will never purchase anything again from them.

Resolved Don't buy from them

I recently purchased a PANASONIC KX-TG6311S Cordless Telephone. It proved DEFECTIVE shortly after purchase. I was sitting outside like I usually do when suddenly the phone made a "crackling noise" & the housing "broke apart" emitting corrosive chemical matter on to my hand. I dropped the phone & ran inside & rinsed off my hand with cold water. I then discarded the phone as dangerous chemical matter because of danger to the children & pets on my property. I contacted PANASONIC by letter & described the matter & requested a replacement phone. They replied & said NO because I had discarded the original phone. I then contacted the Better Business Bureau & numerous correspondence was exchanged between the Bureau, Panasonic, & myself. PANASONIC stood firm & obstinate & would NOT send me a replacement phone. I now consider them a DISREPUTABLE & UNRELIABLE company not be to dealth with ever again. I urge all others not to purchase from PANASONIC! You'll be sorry.

Awful Company

This was the worst company I have ever dealt with. I placed an order over the phone for a camera that was offered on their web site, so that I could verify that they had it in stock. I paid an extra $10 for 2-day delivery. They called me back to "confirm my order." The confirmation included items that I did not order. I insisted that my order not include any of these items. Then they wanted to send me a Japanese model (no US warranty or English on the touch-screen). or, alternatively, to sell it for $40 more. I stuck to my guns and insisted on the model they sold me for the price they sold it to me. Then they said they couldn't send me the black model but would have to send me the silver model. I said "absolutely not." Then they sent me a confirmation e-mail that had wrong information on it, and I had had it with them. So I called up to cancel, but they said my credit card had already been charged, that there was a 15% restocking fee and other charges if I got a RMA and returned it to them so that it arrived back within 10 days of the date of my order. We discussed this for a long time. While I was on the phone they finally sent me a "confirmation e-mail" that was acceptable to me, so I said go ahead.

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED: The 2-day delivery was actually a 12-day delivery. I thought they had canceled the order as I had once requested, but no, they billed my credit card and shipped it very late. They shipped me the silver model when I had ordered the black model. According to the acknowledgment they sent, I could not return the camera because I had ordered it 12 days previously even though it had just arrived.

TO SUM UP I was with these guys on the phone for multiple phone calls and more than two hours on the phone. I received multiple wrong e-mails and although I finally got an e-mail that had the correct information on it when I received the package the camera was not the one I had ordered and the packing list matched the camera, not my order.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! They will tell you whatever they want to tell you. You can't rely on it.

charger Oct 17, 2009

I had a brand new lumix camera for about 6 months or so.
    Took it out of the box and it did not work
    Sent it in for repair under warranty.
    reveive email that it is not covered has liquid damage.
    I call back many times.
    Lady tells me if it did not have it she guarantees after she is finished it will
    Worst F in company I have ever dealt

Item shipped backed saturated with oil

scam

Ordered camera, its a scam. They force you to call them to "confirm your order". Then yo find out that this is the Japanese addition without battery, charger or any guarantee. A total scam, stay away from this site.