Palm Harbor Homes Logo

Palm Harbor Homes

Having problems with Palm Harbor Homes?

Palm Harbor Homes Customer Service Contacts

15301 Spectrum Dr., Suite 500
Addison, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Palm Harbor Homes Customer Service. Initial Palm Harbor Homes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Palm Harbor Homes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Palm Harbor Homes. Discuss the issues you have had with Palm Harbor Homes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Palm Harbor Homes — improper installation of a/c

I have a 2006 Palm Harbor home and have had problems with the tile flooring popping up all over the house. I...

Palm Harbor — Will not refund $500 deposit for services not rendered, stealing.

I made multiple attempts to get my $500.00 deposit refunded for services not rendered by this company at the...

Palm Harbor — Structure Issues

My home ($87, 000) with a $35, 000 downpayment in Dec. 2006 was damaged when it was sent. I fought for 6...

Palm Harbor Homes,plant City Florida — Scam

After getting approval from counrtyplace mortgage homes;palm harbor homes was eager to collect ~12, 000 $ to...

Palm Harbor HomesBad installation

This company does not stand behind its product. We bought a home from them in 2007. After installation, the floor was not level. We complained multiple times and had so much smoke blown up (you know where), that we finally gave up. The house is not level today. We put in new countertops and had to level them just to make the counters right. After having another company come in and take a look, it was discovered that while installation happened palm harbor tweaked the one section so bad that the floor separated from the beams and the beams were bent. If my house were level it would be perfect.

• Elle_911 Jul 13, 2012

Wow! This sounds terrible. This is very interesting and insightful, because currently, my family and I are in the process of going into homeownership. So, a few months ago when we were looking around at different houses, one of the places we called was "Palm Harbor Homes." Eventually, we chose another house from another real estate company, but even after we told them, "no thank you, " they were quite relentless with their calls; nice, but relentless, and wouldn't take no for an answer. I hope every Palm Harbor buyer does not have the same terrible experience as you, but after reading this (and other bad reviews), I am glad that I decided against purchasing from them.

Palm Harbor — Takes deposit and lies about refunds

On 6/5/11 my husband and I wrote a $1000 check as earnest money for Palm Harbor, told by Steve Roberts in...

Palm Harbor — House falling apart

Since my wife and I bought our palm harbor home, the carpet has rolled in big areas, the cabinets fell of the...

Palm Harbor Homes — Lies and cheats

Palm Harbor Homes in Brooksville, FL, took our money and played bait and switch. We bought one of their...

Palm HarborThey lied, and have poor management

They lie about the delivery date and also try to take advanage of first time buyers. i would stay clear from them there managment is no good. they just want you to have every thing ready but when it come to them to have there part lined up they have exuses. i have been waiting for my house for about three months and it just came in and now the people that have to fix the inside have other houses lined up in front of me but the palm harbor said they didnt. when i asked them i guess just to shut me up they said that and also they said it might take another week mabey to come out to finish the inside. and also the air air condition guy still takes another week to come out and connect the air.. they sould have every thing lined up. there not organized at all... SHOULD OF STAYED WITH CLAYTON HOMES.

Palm Harbor — Bad service

I bought a palm harbor home in jax Fl. They delivered the home Jan. 2008. My Wife and I discovered it had...