[Resolved] Pall Mallred 100's

D Nov 28, 2017 Review updated:

I bought a pack of Pall Mall red 100 cigs and every single cigarette burnt like a bad self-rolled cigarette, so it would run and the cherry sometimes even fell out, i had to keep butting out my cigarette and re-light it so it would burn more evenly. I've never had that happen b4, i kept one cig and i still have the packaging. i bought them from a little Mom and Pop store so i never get a receipt, they like to save on paper I guess. Am I able to get a new pack? Please and thank you..

• Resolution Statement

• Updated by Dvboyer1 · Nov 28, 2017

My Pall Mall red 100's burnt like bad self-rolled cigs and the cherry kept falling out, can i please get a new pack? Thank you..

• R.J. Reynolds Tobacco's Response · Nov 30, 2017

Please ask this consumer to call the toll-free number on the side of their pack to report the product quality complaint. Our representatives need additional information for processing the complaint. Thanks.

• N
      Jun 14, 2018

pal mal super king red. i keep getting the occasional pak that tastes of grease when smoking using the capsule