Pall Mallmissing smokes

I just brought two packs of smokes pall mall menthol large and there was only half a pack there would great appreciate it if something was done for me. I have been a smoker since I was 18 yrs I am 52 now . My emails jenniferlevere.[protected]@gmail.com would like you to reply back asap.

jennifer levere

Noemi Szuromi Jan 28, 2015

My name is noemi and as I rolled a roll up I found something hard when I realized it was mouse droppings please get in contact otherwise I am gonna take this further it's disgusting !!!

CHRISTY SMITH Jun 19, 2013

CYANIDE SAM BIO/CHEM TERRORIST (white) GROUP WORKING IN FOOD AND WATER PROCESSINGS IT STARTED IN GA SUGAR PLEASE TEST CIG FOR RICIN/SIRIN I HAVE FOUND CIGS WITH RICIN IN THEM MARLOBORO AND PALL MALL

• Do
    donnamia07 Jan 11, 2013

I have been smoking pall mall for a number of years now and the last few packets ive bought the minority of cigarettes have large twigs in them. They burn down the paper and waste half the cigarette. Not impressed as cigarettes are not cheap.