Overstock.comReceived damaged furniture

I purchased two (2) full size platform beds and two (2) full size Serta Memory Foam mattresses from Overstock.com. Both beds arrived with defects. A panel on the first bed and a side rail on the second bed was damaged and we can't use the center support rail for either bed because the holes don't match up with the slat system the support rail is suppose to be screwed to. The boxes that the two (2) damaged pieces were in were also damaged.

I talked to two (2) Customer Service Reps regarding the defective furniture and all I kept getting was "give us the UPS tracking numbers". I gave them the only UPS tracking numbers that I had received approximately four (4) times, but the numbers I gave them didn't seem to be the UPS tracking numbers they were looking for. At first they acted as if they wanted to be helpful. The next thing I know, we're stuck in this "endless loop" of "give us the UPS tracking numbers". BTW, the UPS tracking numbers I gave them are the UPS tracking numbers they sent to me via an email.

I won't buy from them again!!

RESOLVED

• Overstock.com's response · Aug 07, 2012

Hello HoldThemAccountable, We apologize fo any inconvenience caused and would like to get a better understanding of the issue. Would you please send your order/contact info to [protected]@overstock.com? Thank you!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices