The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Overstock.com — Received damaged furniture
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased two (2) full size platform beds and two (2) full size Serta Memory Foam mattresses from Overstock.com. Both beds arrived with defects. A panel on the first bed and a side rail on the second bed was damaged and we can't use the center support rail for either bed because the holes don't match up with the slat system the support rail is suppose to be screwed to. The boxes that the two (2) damaged pieces were in were also damaged.
I talked to two (2) Customer Service Reps regarding the defective furniture and all I kept getting was "give us the UPS tracking numbers". I gave them the only UPS tracking numbers that I had received approximately four (4) times, but the numbers I gave them didn't seem to be the UPS tracking numbers they were looking for. At first they acted as if they wanted to be helpful. The next thing I know, we're stuck in this "endless loop" of "give us the UPS tracking numbers". BTW, the UPS tracking numbers I gave them are the UPS tracking numbers they sent to me via an email.
I won't buy from them again!!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Overstock.com Complaints & Reviews
- Overstock.com - Platinum protection plan issues
- Overstock.com - Return scam
- Overstock.com - Returning jewelry
- Overstock.com - I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court
- Overstock.com - Return scam!!
- Overstock.com - Cannot give me a shipping date on a past promised delivery date
- Overstock.com - held funds for order cancelled
- Overstock.com - Never buying from them again.
- Overstock.com - Poor service
- Overstock.com - Incorrect items shipped and bed assembly ridiculously difficult