OurTime.comfake moving company

L Review updated:

I’ve got in an online relationship with a man from on OurTime.com and it went so far that he asked if it is possible for him to come to United States and live with me. I said yes and gave him money for moving which he promised to payback. Before that I saw him only on pictures and it was unpleasant surprise when I saw another man on a webcam one day. Straight away I’ve tried to cancel my transaction to this which turned out to be fake moving company but it was impossible. After I’ve tried to threaten them with law enforcement they have disappeared and no one in answering me anymore. Is there a way to track their location and get my money back?

• Li
    Linda9999 May 28, 2014

Disgusting company who fraudulently charges your credit card over and over again even when you check "do not auto renew." They change it back to "auto renew" and tell you that you must have changed it. They charged me five times over the course of 6 weeks!!! PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME: DO NOT USE THIS SITE AND NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. They tell you the initial one month membership is a certain amount but then they bill your card for 6 months and they won't give you a refund! they are total scammers!!! BEWARE of them!!!

• Da
    David I. Kasse Mar 10, 2019

This is the fourth time my information has disappeared and sometimes the photos, as well. My online name on "Our time" is 77goingon60 Please fix this first thing on Tuesday morning, 3/5/2019 and notify me when fixed. Thank you for your assistance. David I. Kasse
    email: [email protected] home phone: 941-747-5047 cell phone: 941-779-4237

• Da
    David Horlocker May 11, 2019

I was a paid member and now I'm not allowed to access my account at all. Ourtime owes me a bunch of money back or I will file a law suit against Ourtime. Or you can give me free membership for life.

• Pe
    Penny Blake Jun 04, 2019

I have been unable to access the site for well over a week and therefore want to cancel my renewal but I cannot log on to do that.

• Co
    Colin G Campbell Aug 22, 2019

My registration and payment were made on 14th August 2019.

• Ju
    Justin888888 Oct 16, 2019

Site is a scam does not let messages connect to other patrons. Blocks messags and tampers with profiles. Has not let any messages with anyone for a week. Contacted customer service several times and no response or anything done. Nobody seems to want to make this site work. Very unreliable very misinformed most definitely is a scam.