O'Reilly Auto Parts — customer service gone way to far.
I have been going to your store since you first opened it cuz it's close to my house. I've always been treated good there Smiles on their face helpful people. On 9/28/2019 I came into the store to get oil and oil filter for an oil change for my car. As I walked into the store my eye caught a female and a male in the back room where the racks are making out like they were in a bedroom. I continued to grab my oil as I went up front to ask for an oil filter she come out from the back asking if she could help me. I was so embarrassed that I went over to your male employee and ask him for my oil filter. I don't know how often you look at your cameras but it was around 4 o clock on 9/28/ 2019.
More O'Reilly Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- O'Reillys Auto Parts - ripping people off 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - discrimination / unfair treatment 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - mistreatment of team members 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - battery scam 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - racial, sexual harassment and discrimination 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - employees
- Oreilly Auto Parts - awful place
- Oreilly Auto Parts - poor service 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - fraudulent merchandise 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - complaint on store manager