Orbit Showtime Network [OSN] Logo

Orbit Showtime Network [OSN]

Having problems with Orbit Showtime Network [OSN]?

920 004 444 (Saudi Arabia)
1807 007 (Kuwait)
44 477 177 (Qatar)
22 085 333 (Oman)
+971 43 677 870 (UAE / Sales)
+971 43 677 888 (UAE / Support)
+973 17 317 317 (Bahrain)
+971 43 677 883 (Palestine)
Dubai
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

Complaints & Reviews

fraud action, negligence and careless attitude

Dear OSN team,

Let me share with you the worst experience I faced since longtime ago.

On the 19th of November, 2017 I received an SMS from your side that OSN packages have been modified and prices were changed, therefore I contacted the call center same day to inquire about the new packages with its contents and asking what if I want to migrate the family package.

Accordingly, your representative told me within the call that if I want to migrate he must proceed with the migration action to be effective from the next month.

I told him what is the need to migrate now while I can migrate before the deduction date or before the end of bill cycle, however he insisted to take action within the call otherwise the action won't be implemented and the updated price of the premier package will be deducted from the credit card.

I told him no problem it is ok to take the action by proceeding with the migration action and deduct an amount of 308 l.e. From the CC.

Next day, suddenly I received an sms from your side that another amount of 252 l.e was deducted which is not acceptable by any means from my side.

I thought that the system did not understand the manual action that took place by the agent and deducted this amount to complete the upgraded amount of the premier package.

Accordingly, I called the call center more than 6 times complaining from this issue and every time i receive different reply and invalid justifications that the agent took wrong action and he was not supposed to perform such an action !!!

So I have some concerns that need to be shared with you.

1- I consider what happened in credit card is a clear manipulation and fraud action.

2- Not contacting me since I submitted my complaint is a clear negligence and unprofessional handling for your customers' complaints.

3- ABC handling is to call your customers and stick to your service level in case you have.

4- affording Interest on my credit card since 21/11/2017 till date due a mistake from your side is not accepted from my side.

5- I requested to cancel the service more than once and no one contacted me as well till now.

6- When I called they told me that the complaint team contacted me which is a clear fabrication and falsification from your agents in your database as no one contacted me never.

I can accept such unprofessional handling from a small company starting its business in the market yet not from OSN !!!

Accordingly, I need someone to contact me from the head office or a responsible manager who knows well how to handle a dissatisfied customer and who was impacted negatively due to your mishandling, otherwise I will make sure to share this complaint on social media on certain pages and take all the needed actions to save my rights.

Waiting for your call for further clarification and details about this case and to prove if you still have any form of credibility and save your reputation in the market.

Thanks
Ahmed Abdel Hafiz
[protected]

unfair membership

Hi, I'm complaining regarding the increase of membership fee of the movie premiere bouquet, I received a mobile SMS informing me that instead of my current membership fee which is 516.70 Le, it will be 645 Le, and that it will be deducted from my account on December invoice! First of all this policy is unfair, forcing me to accept the new prices, i tried to contact the Egyptian Customer service line I was put on hold for 35 minutes yesterday, the 16-11-2017 evening from 20:05 egypt local time.Last year when osn decided to remove two important channels without providing a substitute for the same product i.e. Channel TCM& MGM, classic old movies, you didn't even care to provide compensation nor equivalent product, then a less than a year ago, I was forced again to upgrade due to the lack of channels on my old bouquet, as I have two memberships now, I'm asking you to cancel my memberships or to stay on the same bouquet and price, as it's getting out of my budget your new unrealistic fees, this policy of forcing customers to accept the fact is unprofessional, if you feel as a osn team that you're providing a second to none service, uncompetitive service, I can assure you, it's again unprofessional.please accept my apology of being unable to accept nor continue with your current policy.also I request that you discontinue my membership without any further payments.
My mobile #002/[protected]-, my other membership is on01000967045
Thanks

tv network service providers

The first step to sale itself was committed wrong. The executive sold on a wrong commitment of offering...

unprofessionalism of your branch staff

I would like to make a complain of your indian branch staff from king fahad 4th street al khobar branch, for acting unprofessional and arrogant towards me. Your staff shoud treat costumers eith decent and respect, your staff should talk nicely and must provide need information your cosmers are inquiring about. His name is Sherif Sauhat. This is the third time that i paid to that branch and observed his unprofessionalism. Please do something about this. Thank You

unauthorized credit card charges

monthly charges deducted from my credit card without approval and my authorization...
inspite of speaking to their customer services and lodging a complaint still no response from their side...also they have stopped answering my calls.

Rgds

personnel

Never work at OSN its one of the most unprofessional companies on earth. Finnaly figered it out how to gain my rights back, social media is the way to solve all the issue with any company. This is why i'm wasting my time any yours now to find some one havs the ownership to solve my issue. Come on its just a peice of paper" form 6 " what i need form your ### company, after wasting 2 abd half years working there and this is what i got. But don't worry at all i've decided after 2 month of looking arround for some one to help me to get the form that i don't need it, on the other way i will be looking to get your sh**ty [censored]ing reputation if you are carring for it.

fraud transactions

i did cancel my subscription with OSN formally on the OSN Shop on Jan 24th 2016. and they are still deducting...

kids package missing channels

Dear All, I am a customer in OSN showtime Egypt. My package is the kids package including the 2 channels of Cartoon Network and Boomrang. Yesterday, I was surprised that both channels were removed from OSN due to sudden changes as they said. I tried to ask them to compensate me due to this severe problem but they replied me in a tough and unprofessional way that they cannot do anything and I have to continue paying the same monthly subscription amount despite of not having these 2 important channels for my kids. I need to know from whom I can get the correct support to retrieve my rights. Regards, Amgad Nabil.

• Ne
    Nevine Kaldas Antoun Apr 20, 2016

Same thing happened to me, they replied that we have the right to cancel any channels without prior notice, is this a proper way to deal with customers??? And of course no compensation, and not even thinking of how they can satisfy an angry customer!

I would rate you 0 in satisfying your customers

Dear osn teams, kindly consider my message which is being written after a very awful experience with your services and your customer service team. I am a customer who joined you a month ago and that was the worst month I have ever lived. It started with issues that I considered and didn't tell about since I could bare and cope with. Till yesterday, when I got a technical problem as my channels got some failure and weren't available. I called your team and they advised me that this is issue needs a technician visit to my home to get fixed and he suggested the visit time to be today between 12.00 pm to 4.00 pm which I accepted. To me time is money, and I canceled wage of things to get ready to your technician visit, to find that no one called me till 3.00 pm. I got afraid that he will not make it on time so I recalled your customer service team to be answered by someone who knows nothing about what customer service means. Mohamed alsherif, egypt osn call center, has given me the first ever chance to have an appalling experience, as he put me on hold for more than 3 minutes without returning back within 2 minutes (which is a b c good customer service behavior) and when I told him that this is not appropriate it was just like nothing to him, he was like a frozen cub of ice with no interactions! Then he told me that the technician won't make it on time and would come between 4.00 to 6.00 which is a huge hassle to me and losing money to me! He has shown no empathy of any kind to retain a customer he just simply turned a customer who could have been a promoter to be a detractor and seeking cancellation! There was even no "sorry" expression! I asked him to make a complaint which he did as per his words and told me it would take 7 working days for someone to get back to me on my complaint! Appalling and frustrating! I asked to put me through to a supervisor who was nothing but a source of headache and disgusting experience as well. It was mohamed fazwy, who showed no empathy and make no change more than ending the call with a customer who is turned to be a completely frustrated and hating nothing in the world than osn. He didnt put himself in the customer shoes, and never gone the extra mile for me! He even add nothing new to his previous team member rebuttal I felt I am talking and answering my self just computers I dealt with. I even told him I would tell everyone how bad osn is and he just didn't move. By the way I know that you have system and rules that these two worst representatives might couldn't change, however they could have showed me that they are caring! And to let you know, I am a customer who was mis-sold the deal and was wrongly advised with my payment date causing me bank charges and here I am having a wage of money lost again cause of your "no nothing about customer service team" and your "non caring representatives teams" and to make it worse, I am losing another wage of money for waiting another 2 hours. Have I just subscribed for entertainment package to lose money! Is that what osn meant to be? A source of hassle! I was told that you have a bad experience from a lot of my surroundings and that is the reason why I subscribed for your first category package and was to upgrade afterwards but now I can tell you just won another member to you detractors list and I would never resubscribe with you. If I am having a survey now I would rate you 0 in satisfying your customers, 0 in resolution, 0 in recommendation. Thanks for ruining my day!

mis-informing customer

I was told by 2 osn staff about their 12+1 promo. I was told to pay 12 months and get 1 month free but only if i pay using my credit card. I asked them if paying cash is applicable in this promo but said credit card a must. only to realize now they needed credit card so they can easily auto renew subscription. I availed the promo. I was issued a receipt without any details of the dates/ coverage period of my subscription/package. I emailed them and to my surprise my subscription is not for 13 months but only 12 months. I went back to the pakistani looking osn staff at dubai festival city where i paid, he kept on insisting to us it is for 13 months although his computer now indicated only 12 months. What disgust me here is the fact this osn staff doesnt admit his mistake and was talking to us in such a manner we are dumb enough to believe him. NEVER AGAIN OSN DUBAI

• Sh
    shaikh ajajuddin Feb 04, 2016

i came from Dubai to India on DEC 21st before i came from Dubai 10 days before i cancelled my package .then they charge me one month and they charge after month 550 DHS . i told them when you register with us in the beginning time you have to give the detail of credit card . without any information they deduct my credit card 550 DHS . is that useful connection.i will file the case when i come back 10 to 15 days . dont make any osn connection . i will file a case sure when i reach in Dubai

• Sh
    shaikh ajajuddin Feb 04, 2016

i told osn sales guy you wanna cash or debit card they just ask me only we accept credit card . and automatically deduct 550 dhs . without any information . right now iam in india within 10 day i will be in dubai and i will case the file in consumer . my cell 00971507772958
    is this is cheating .

payment problem

Unfortunately I subscribed on OSN service and the representative who answer my call took my data and my...

several issues

Osn unprofessional customer service Kindly note that on july 23rd my credit card was charged by the monthly...

non stop calling

The are always calling me even on Fridays and night time despite my repetitious request not to call me as I...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices