Orbit Showtime Networknon stop calling

S Review updated:

The are always calling me even on Fridays and night time despite my repetitious request not to call me as I am not interested regarding the product they are offering. Their line number is [protected].. Please your help because it is really frustrating...

• A
      Nov 28, 2014

OSN is cheating with customer, while changing decoder from Pehla to OSN they charged from me 110 AED & after some time they changed decoder of my friend with out cost.
    OSN is cheater company

• R
      Feb 19, 2015

I GOT MY NEWLY INSTALLED DISH AND DECODER ON MY SUBSCRIPTION WITH OSN YESTERDAY 19-FEB. 2015. INSTALLATION WAS FINE. HOWEVER YOUR TECHNICIAN WAS IN A HURRY AND DID NOT WAIT FOR THE FULL CONFIGURATION OF THE DECODER. HE JUST TOLD ME TO WAIT FOR AT 30MINS. IT WILL BE OK. ALL CHANNELS WILL BE DISPLAYED AND I CAN NAVIGATE THRU YOUR REMOTE. ANYWAY, THAT WAS 7:45PM, I HAVE WAITED AND UNTIL NOW ITS 20-FEB 2015 EXACTLY 5:50AM NOTHING CAME OUT. I CALLED THE SALES AGENT HERE AND THE SAME SHE TOLD ME TO WAIT AT LEAST 6HOURS, WOW!!! BUT ITS MORE THAN 6HOURS AND STILL I GOT NOTHING ON MY NEW SUBSCRIPTION. MY CONTRACT NUMBER OR APPLICATION NUMBER ON THE FORM IS 3088328. I WISH I CAN REVOKE AND GET MY MONEY FOR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE WITH OSN...

• I
      Feb 24, 2015

an OSN for goodness sake get real on the programs, it is absolute rubbish on tv, I have paid for the same programs many times, its tripe, all repeats what are you guys doing sleeping, Only good thing is rugby, cricket and coro street, classic car shows all repeats or on at 1am in the morning. I would love to cancel all my tv really I have had enough. Why don't the owners get there act together, ye and also dont ask for a repair man it will be a nightmare

• T
      May 31, 2015

I have taken OSN subscription through Sharjah City Center on monthly payment of AED 148 which at the time of subscription was informed that it will be on the same date of subscription which is 28th of every month as it started 28th December, 2014, but this month i.e. in May, 2015 all of sudden the date was changed to 23rd May, 2015 when i called and asked they said they start collecting 5 days in advance, and when i told them this information wasn't shared with us on which they kept saying it's our policy and on 23rd May evening when i called the customer service they said they're sorry for inconvenience and will change the date to 28th of every month but today i.e. 31st May, 2015 they again charged me AED 24.73/- when i called them again asked they said it is for changing date, but hello no one informed me then either? how can you keep charging as per the date and the amount you want to ? i contacted the sales person he always keep saying he'll check and get back as before also i had complained that the channel switches off by its own and then restarts again in 5 minutes but it happens through out the day still no use as the matter isn't resolved yet as the problem started day 1.

• A
      Aug 21, 2015

My name is Ayman Abdel Meguid and I contact osn in Egypt day 29, first month they collected the subscription fees from my credit card dated 27 and I said no problem then next month they colleted subscription fees dated 25 then I called osn they told me they try to collect before 5 days to avoid any delay but not accepted to send me a message before nine day { Dear OSN Customer, We were unable to collect the subscription fees. To avoid service interruption please contact CNE/OSN customer service (02-[protected]) }
    First : I not accepted to collect the subscription fees before nine days .
    Second : This message mean to me I am bad customer

If you want to send a message to avoid any delay just send reminder message .

My mobile number is : [protected]

• S
      Nov 14, 2015

Dear OSN teams,

Kindly consider my message which is being written after a very awful experience with your services and your customer service team. I am a customer who joined you a month ago and that was the worst month I have ever lived. It started with issues that i considered and didn't tell about since I could bare and cope with . Till yesterday, when I got a technical problem as my channels got some failure and weren't available. I called your team and they advised me that this is issue needs a technician visit to my home to get fixed and he suggested the visit time to be today between 12.00 pm to 4.00 pm which I accepted. To me time is money, and I canceled wage of things to get ready to your technician visit, to find that no one called me till 3.00 pm.I got afraid that he will not make it on time so i recalled your customer service team to be answered by someone who knows nothing about what customer service means. Mohamed Alsherif, Egypt osn call center, has given me the first ever chance to have an appalling experience, as he put me on hold for more than 3 minutes without returning back within 2 minutes( which is a b c good customer service behavior) and when I told him that this is not appropriate it was just like nothing to him, he was like a frozen cub of ice with no interactions! then he told me that the technician won't make it on time and would come between 4.00 to 6.00 which is a huge hassle to me and losing money to me! he has shown no empathy of any kind to retain a customer he just simply turned a customer who could have been a promoter to be a detractor and seeking cancellation! there was even no " sorry" expression! I asked him to make a complaint which he did as per his words and told me it would take 7 working days for someone to get back to me on my complaint! appalling and frustrating! I asked to put me through to a supervisor who was nothing but a source of headache and disgusting experience as well. It was Mohamed Fazwy, who showed no empathy and make no change more than ending the call with a customer who is turned to be a completely frustrated and hating nothing in the world than OSN. He didnt put himself in the customer shoes, and never gone the extra mile for me! He even add nothing new to his previous team member rebuttal I felt I am talking and answering my self just computers I dealt with. I even told him I would tell everyone how bad OSN is and he just didn't move. by the way I know that you have system and rules that these two worst representatives might couldn't change, however they could have showed me that they are caring! and to let you know, I am a customer who was mis-sold the deal and was wrongly advised with my payment date causing me bank charges and here I am having a wage of money lost again cause of your " no nothing about customer service team" and your " non caring representatives teams" and to make it worse, I am losing another wage of money for waiting another 2 hours. Have I just subscribed for entertainment package to lose money! Is that what OSN meant to be? a source of hassle! I was told that you have a bad experience from a lot of my surroundings and that is the reason why I subscribed for your first category package and was to upgrade afterwards but now I can tell you just won another member to you detractors list and I would never resubscribe with you.
    If you do care about your customers, you better show me that care cause If I am having a survey now I would rate you 0 in satisfying your customers, 0 in resolution, 0 in recommendation.
    Thanks for ruining my day!

• N
      Apr 08, 2016

1- I have complaint that the remote control stop working suddenly, on 6/4/2016 and after 1 hours call with OSN staff, she find that I need new remote . with 2 option either to PAY upfront AED 100 or batter to PAY AED 120 as insurance which I accepted. since the deliver will by after 5 days, I ask the staff Mauna to collected from the place which she can confirmed hence she advice me to collected from Festival City Dubai which I know to handover super part as the shops in the mall is only Seles. finally I want there as she confirmed but you are aware that nothing right. on 7/4/2016 I logged anther request and complaint but no answer till now.
    2- on the call of 6/4/2016 I have been charged AED 36.02 ( as the amount of AED 120 will be debited every month with bill) and again on 9/4/2016 I have been charged an amount of AED 433.03 which not correct for my annul fee .
    I am very upset from the service and till now no one call me either any answer call

• M
      Oct 16, 2016

Dear OSN Management team,

i'm very disappointed to found today extra money has been deducted from my Credit card as a monthly fees as i suppose to pay LE 452.90 but i found the amount LE 511.78
    without notified me at all, i believe there's new taxes has been add to my fees which is 13% VAT Taxex ( i never mind to pay the tax ) but they have to inform me first not to deduct the amount direct which against the world wide role PCI ( Payment card industry ) as well as they are not authorize to get extra money from my card without my permission .
    what i'm writing right now is an official complain and i'm not agree to pay this amount of money without my agreement

Thanks
    Mohamed

• N
      Jun 20, 2017

Worst ever client servicing. I informed them 2 months back that i want to cancel my subscription as i will be leaving the uae for good. But still they withdraw money from my credit card as the record does not indicate that the subscription has been cancelled. Either they do it on purpose, which means they are stealing their customers money or the staff is really negligent and unprofessional. Still waiting for their call to solve this issue.