Menu

Orange review: application bug

Z
Author of the complaint
1:06 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have many outstanding complaints with Orange Egypt without any solutions till now after 3 days from the first one. Firstly, a branch refused to transfer me to "Eagle package with a bill " as he lied that it's only available at the main branch. Secondly, the system had been down when I arrived at the main branch.
Therefore, I tried to solve the problem by myself to transfer to (Dolphin 40 normal package) via Orange application which is full of bugs :) evidenced by when you subscribe to Dolphin package you find yourself subscribed to Internet package which is a considerable collapse of the application and leads to the untrust. In addition, my new package doesn't work after deducting the amount, and I didn't get the minutes of the package.
Thus, I called the call centre again for a complain which has been faced with an arrogance from shift manager Ms.Somia that it's impossible the application has bugs. Later, today, I found an announcement while opening the app from the technical team that there are some technical updates which in fact bugs. The result, They didn't compensate me with the deducted amount of my balance. They didn't feedback me with anything. They closed the old complaints after 48 hours without referring to me.

I'm sorry to state that I consider this as bad service, something that had never had a place when you were Mobinil but being orange we got that

May I wonder if the new management doesn't care about the provided service level!
Regards,
Zeyad

View 0 more photos
Update by zeyadelhalaby
Sep 27, 2019 1:16 pm EDT

I've submitted different complaints and up till now, all that I got whenever I call to check is (technical support is looking over your complaint)!
The hilarious thing, I had two closed complaints without any contact from anyone so they were happy to close it without any feedback and when I said how is that! the reply was to complain that your complaints were closed ^^ so you have to open a new ticket for complaining WTF!

More Orange complaints & reviews

Orange - phone fraud
Orange - awarded $3,000,000
Orange - lucky draw
Orange - referral to debt collecting agency with no notification
Orange - rosalind scott-gibb