OpticsFastScam alert! Do not order from this company!!

D

Ordered glasses from OpticsFast and it took them over a month to make my glasses and another two weeks to deliver them!
When I received them I was shocked! These guys completely messed everything up! Frame was wrong and they put incorrect lens too.
I contacted them via phone and demanded my money back and they said that it was not their problem and that they will not give me anything. I called every day for about a week and then they just stopped answering. When I emailed them they blocked me!
After that I decided to find some reviews and was double shocked when I saw so many bad feedback on many different sites! To bad I did not read these reviews earlier.
Complete scam!