Opera Telecomampup mobile

B

My cell number is +[protected]. I see on my billing that you have collected from my account for the last month (started 17/2/2017) without my consent.
I have no idea who you are and I most definitely have not been supplied with anything from you. I have cancelled the "subscription" but need my funds debited to my account at Vodacom refunded immediately.
I also need to understand (proof) of how you managed to debit my account without my express permission.
I need to know what you think you have provided me that you think you are entitled to debit my account therefore.