Having problems with Opera Telecom?

Opera Telecom Customer Service Contacts

Openimpact BVBA, Neringstraat 15, B-1840
Londerzeel
Belgium

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Opera Telecom Customer Service. Initial Opera Telecom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Opera Telecom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Opera Telecom. Discuss the issues you have had with Opera Telecom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Opera Telecom — Unauthorised debits to my mobile number

Opera Telecom (in conjunction with Vodacom and Odori Tech) act as the legitimate WASP mobile content...

Johannesburg

Opera TelecomCell phone billed

I've been billed on my Cell C account for a subscription service listed as Opera Online.I receive a link from them every day or so, and this is billed for R17.23 each. I’ve never even accessed any of those links. I’ve tried numerous times to unsubscribe, but to no avail. I have no idea how I was subscribed in the first place, as I never requested this service. The total amount of money stolen from me is already over R800. I do not know who to contact to stop this service, and get our money refunded. Can someone please help me to get this matter resolved? I am considering legal action, ...

Opera TelecommunicationsUnauthorised

Zuma Mobile is charging me since June 2011 for a service they alledged that I have subscribed for. I have NEVER subscribed for any service with them. Amounts to the value of approx R350 has been deducted from my account, without any consent. Please investigate.
    When I phone them this morning they quickly disconnected the service without me even asking. This is totally unacceptable. I have not subscribed to any cellphone service whatsoever.
    My service provider, Altech Autopage, cannot assist me at all and informed me that it is a matter between myself and the company concerned.
    Mrs E Heath - [protected]
    [protected]@501.co.za

Opera TelecomThe total amount of money stolen from me is already over R500

I've been billed on my Cell C account for a subscription service listed as Opera Online.I receive a link from them every day or so, and this is billed for R14 each. I’ve never even accessed any of those links. I’ve tried numerous times to unsubscribe, but to no avail. I have no idea how I was subscribed in the first place, as I never requested this service. The total amount of money stolen from me is already over R500. I do not know who to contact to stop this service, and get our money refunded. Can someone please help me to get this matter resolved? I am considering legal action, as this is daylight robbery.

Opera Telecom — Unwanted and unsubscribed service

I have picked up in my itemised billing service costs for which I didnt apply or use. It is itemised a...

Opera TelecomOpera telecom are a bunch of crooks

This company has been sending me mmses that i cannot even open but later you realise that money has been taken from my account.i want my money back as i didn`t authorise anyone to just take my hard earned cash for their stupid homemade whatever.how does network operators allow this robbery to continue.they already took R220 in two days that i cannot even use calling.remove me from your **** list and get a proper business to run.

Opera TelecomBilling underage children

My account was billed by Opera Telecom, downloading Switchfire2 9696 to the amount of over R 700 on my January Statement. I asked Vodacom, my service provider how they could allow this.They said they could do nothing, I must have accepted an SMS invitation to download content from Opera Telecom. I could phone them for my phone number to be taken off their list (phone number [protected]). I did this and the person answering promised they would. I am however not happy with what happened. My son uses this phone. How can a company download content without being sure who is at the recieving side (a minor child!), and how come my phone billing can be charged in this way.

This kind of billing and behaviour is abusive and crimilnal - it equals being raped.

Opera Telecom — Billed for content services I didn't subscribe to

For the past 3 months now I've been billed R81.53, R34.19 and R105.20 for content services I have never...

Opera Telecom MB MOBILE — Unauthorized Charges

I have gotten 2 text messages from MB Mobile selling ringtones and downloads. I never went online and...

Opera Telecom (Mb Mobile Interactive)Unauthorized Charges

I also have a problem Predico, but I'm having more of a problem with a company named OPERA TELECOM ( Mb Mobile Interactive ) ?? is there a way to speak to a live person, for a refund any any info would be helpful.

Thanks Heather

• Da
                DavidRedpath Oct 26, 2009

Heather,

Opera Telecom was purchased in 2007 and is wholly owned by MBMobile LLC, which is a division of Media Breakaway LLC. Any complaints with regard to Predicto or other mobile programs can be directed to their Colorado headquarters:

Media Breakaway, LLC

[email protected]

Hope this helps!

Warm regards,

Dave Redpath
                Oxygen 8 Communications, Inc.

sal1997 Nov 04, 2009

I was charged with $9.99 Premium Services from Opera Telecom that I did not order or authorized! This bill is from Tmobile with "Other Party" charges. I called tmobile they said they cannot do anything even tho i did not authorized this charge, I do not have internet or text messaging on this phone. I called up the [protected], phone that is on the bill and they would nto respond too.

• Gr
                greatman Feb 10, 2010

I am also just a victim of Opera Telecom (or MBmobile) scam. I was charged twice. Each charge is $9.99. The total charge is $20.00. I did not order or authorized. THis bill is also from Tmobile. My case is exactly the same as "sal1997". What should I do to get my refund back for those scam charge. Where should I contact to report this scam and what should I do to prevent this scam happening again. Does anyone help me or give me any ideas ????

THank you very much.

greatman

[email protected]

• Na
                natlovable Apr 27, 2011

i also received this text message this morning from Trinidad

• Ha
                Hazelj Jan 11, 2016

Since the 11th of November 2015 Opera Telecom have been billing me R17-54 everyday at 22:41 in the evening. Who the hell are they and how do they get access to our phones. I have not received anything for the R17-54 I have been charged everyday!!!

OperatelecomBogus charges

Unauthorized charges were deducted from my cell phone account !

How is it possible for a company to deduct money from your service accounts?

Why isn't this illegal?

Isn't money paid into an account intentionally meant for services from that provider only ?

I have been victimized and defrauded - luckily for only @ $20 -

I emailed my complaint to both pr @funmobile.com and [protected]@funmobile.com -

called their [protected] # to obtain refund and order cancellation -

It takes vigilance to maintain integrity and oversee one's accounts and persistence to resolve disputes.

CSW ringtones/opera telecom — unauthorized charges

I am being charged several charges for ring tones that were never used, service was not used. Having a hard...